For Sale Aux. Gas Tank & Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm cleaning out my yard and getting rid of an aux. gas tank and wheels that came off my '76 FJ40.  The tank is probably about 22 gallons, but I'm not sure because it came with the FJ.  I know it doesn't leak, but it needs new hoses.  The rims are in great shape and the tires are alright with some tread still remaining, but I think one has a slow leak somewhere.  I'm not sure because I haven't used them for a year.  I'll sell the tank for $180 and wheels for $150.  Buyer to pay shipping for tank, but the wheels will have to be picked up in San Diego.  The tire size is 33x12.5x15.

Thanks.

If you want to seperate the rims, I'd be interested in them. Do they have the correct backspacing?

Do you still have the tank??
If you do, I'm interested.
Thanks
WILL

Yes, still do. If you have any questions you can email me.

Thanks.

do ya have any pics of the rims on the truck? i am thinking about getting that style. also, where did you get them and how did you get the lc backspacing?

You know, I think I should go back and verify the backspacing on those. The previous owner bought them and I never even looked at how close they were to the calipers when I bought the Cruiser. I just took the wheels off as soon as I bought it and put some rock crawlers on, which is why I also don't have pictures of the truck with them on, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom