Help Wanted Automotive / Vehicle Electrical Engineer (1 Viewer)

Battelle’s Ground and Soldier Systems Business Line is currently seeking an Automotive / Vehicle Electrical Engineer / Researcher with a passion for the design and integration of vehicles to address the engineering challenges of our U.S. Government and commercial clients. This person will be focused on solving design and production challenges of Battelle’s Armored Vehicles Solutions. This position is located in Columbus, Ohio.

THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED
  • Experience designing and/or supporting the integration/manufacturing electrical systems to include engine control units, lighting, communication, and infotainment systems
  • Direct experience with the design, manufacturing, or servicing of Toyota vehicles
  • Extra-curricular hands-on experience that involves fabrication, integration, control, testing, and/or repair of automotive systems
  • Demonstrated success during management of small to mid-size projects including ownership of budget, schedule, and technical execution
Apply Here: Job Details

ARMOR VEHIC.png

Seems like a cool job and probably one I would be pretty well qualified for but man San Diego is just too hard to leave. I'm sure you'll find a great candidate.

Seems like a cool job and probably one I would be pretty well qualified for but man San Diego is just too hard to leave. I'm sure you'll find a great candidate.
Haha yeah San Diego is pretty nice BUT you get to work on some awesome platforms here at Battelle, in more ways than one. Do you know of anyone else that has Toyota experience, especially up-armored Toyotas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom