Automatic transmission problem (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all in the house, I need help to solve my gear problem. (Land cruiser 2000 2uz-fe engine.) My gear is not shifting normally, it drags awhile before moving and I scan the vehicle and got the following dtc codes below:
(1) P0753- shift solenoid "A" Electrical
(2) P0758- shift solenoid "B" Electrical

I need help to solve the is problem as my vehicle is not moving well.

Problem started when the undercover matt got loss, touches the exhaust and cut fire so it affected some of the cables connected to the automatic transmission and bridge together. I did separate them all and that is when the drags started before I did the scan and got the above code.

All assistance appreciated.

Thanks

if I understood correctly, you have issue with wiring connection to the shift solenoids. try to fix the wires damage exhaust caused and will solve the issue.

You may have shorted out the solenoids and burnt them out.

Thanks. I will do the search and see what comes out. I just got the vehicle from the mechanic as my HG has been replaced with a new one and the temperature issue seems to be OK for now. I have not done thorough driving with the truck.

Will keep you guys updated.

Update guys, I have been able to sort out the trans problem. It was still the burnt cables. There are five cables on one plug burnt and bridged so ibhave to thoroughly separate them and problem gone.

Now once you shift to drive, even without pushing the pedal, the car starts moving just lime the old days.

I appreciate you all guys and thanks a lot.

Thanks for coming back and updating, it may help others with the same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom