Auto-RX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Other than removing the oil varnish from the inside of my 1FZ, what good/bad will it do to my 236,000 mi motor?

I had asked a generic question about cleaners a while back and a couple of folks mentioned RX. Sounded OK from what they said. Was interested and went and looked at their web site but got a bit uncomfortable. Sure sounded a lot like some of the miracle products out there (and $30 too which sounds suspicious). Hard to tell if it's bogus or not from the site. I would do a bit more asking around before buying it, myself. Don't imagine it would hurt anything but is expensive and takes a while to work according to them.
More feedback, anybody?
E

Go to Bobistheoilguy.com. There is a bunch of info about it there.

Short answer is that a lot of people on Bobistheoilguy.com are sold on this and if you are going to use a cleaner, this is what you should use. Personally, I wouldn't waste your time, it is not needed and I always worry about what the removed stuff will do.

[quote author=cary link=board=2;threadid=11612;start=msg106180#msg106180 date=1077035230]
Short answer is that a lot of people on Bobistheoilguy.com are sold on this and if you are going to use a cleaner, this is what you should use. Personally, I wouldn't waste your time, it is not needed and I always worry about what the removed stuff will do.

[/quote] " Carytheotheroilguy" has spoken :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom