1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auto-RX

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by landtoy80, Feb 16, 2004.

1. landtoy80

landtoy80

Other than removing the oil varnish from the inside of my 1FZ, what good/bad will it do to my 236,000 mi motor?

2. e9999

e9999 You want to do what...? Moderator

I had asked a generic question about cleaners a while back and a couple of folks mentioned RX. Sounded OK from what they said. Was interested and went and looked at their web site but got a bit uncomfortable. Sure sounded a lot like some of the miracle products out there (and $30 too which sounds suspicious). Hard to tell if it's bogus or not from the site. I would do a bit more asking around before buying it, myself. Don't imagine it would hurt anything but is expensive and takes a while to work according to them.
    More feedback, anybody?
    E

3. wob

wob

Go to Bobistheoilguy.com. There is a bunch of info about it there.

4. cary

cary

Short answer is that a lot of people on Bobistheoilguy.com are sold on this and if you are going to use a cleaner, this is what you should use. Personally, I wouldn't waste your time, it is not needed and I always worry about what the removed stuff will do.

5. Eduardo96FZJ80

Eduardo96FZJ80

[quote author=cary link=board=2;threadid=11612;start=msg106180#msg106180 date=1077035230]
    Short answer is that a lot of people on Bobistheoilguy.com are sold on this and if you are going to use a cleaner, this is what you should use. Personally, I wouldn't waste your time, it is not needed and I always worry about what the removed stuff will do.

[/quote] " Carytheotheroilguy" has spoken :D

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">