auto repair garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im looking for a place prefereabbly in the southern south carolina area that will do fj40 restorations. im looking into taking out a loan to get my 40 running good. once i get her running nice and smooth then i plan to get her to look just as good so if anyone can point me to a good place to go i would greatly appreciate it.

The only shop I know of of anywhere close to here doing 40 restorations is Urban landcruisers in Atlanta georgia, get in touch with dd113 here on the board his name is david dearborn and he owns Urban landcruisers. He does good work, he rebuilt my engine for me and I have been very happy with it.

JTOutfitters also do restoration work, they are located in NC, but I would not recommend them at all........ unless you are desperate

Also there is IronPig Offroad in Virginia and they do restorations

As Alex said we have several guys that have done great restorations on 40's and have a wealth of knowledge. We would be more than glad to give you a hand.

JP

one look at Alan's (hard40) cruisers and you will want to knock down his door with a hand full of cash. This is just my opinion.

which side of southern south carolina? if your on the beaufort side contact jimm0921 on ih8mud. he is the GM for a toyota dealer in SAV they restored his.

yea im in hilton head, south as you can go without getting into georgia. thanks for your help fellas

If your looking for any engine things such as rebuilding etc. contact Peter Merriam in Atlanta. I can post his number if you need it. He swapped out my Chevy and put in a 2F with a foreign 4spd tranny that has a very low first gear. Looks just like stock.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom