Auto Electric Class (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just worked out the details with the Fairfax Co. Public Schools, Adult Education folks. Looks like the class is finally going to happen. :)
Ed
ed@emorth.com

[FONT=&quot]Course Description:[/FONT]
Learn about the overall operation of your vehicle’s electrical system, while debunking the misinformation. This course provides practical, real-world instruction on automotive electrical components, devices and systems. You will learn their purposes, as well as how they work and interact with each other. Topics include starting, charging, ignition, gauges, instruments, lights and accessories. Troubleshooting techniques, reading schematics and the proper use of volt/ohm/amp meters will be taught and demonstrated with hands-on exercises. Systems unique to antique, off-road and specialized vehicles will also be addressed.

[FONT=&quot]Where & when:[/FONT]

March 3 - April 21

7pm - 10pm

Lake Braddock Secondary School
9200 Burke Lake Road
Burke, VA 22015

[FONT=&quot]To Register:[/FONT]

Course # TI05315

Course Name :Automotive Electrical Systems
To know more about the class, please click the class name link above.
For online registration assistance, e-mail us at aceonline@fcps.edu. If you would like to change or modify your registration, call 703-658-1201, Monday through Thursday 9:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm. ACE offers a wide variety of classes; detailed information is available at www.fcps.edu/aceclasses.

I so need to take this class. I have the basic skills but I am always looking to learn more...

Awesome! How much does the class cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom