Austrailian eBay for FJ4x/BJ4x stuff (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After seeing the threads on the diesel tach and split windshield, I figured it would be easy to find some of the harder to find parts on Aussie eBay. Well, I was rather disappointed to only see a few of the parts we see listed all the time.

I did see the center dash panel from an 84 bj42, but it was for right hand drive. All the lights and knobs are positioned just opposite of a left hand drive 83's center panel. (And shipping is a killer on ALL parts)

So, are there other auction sites that people use for other countries? (Enquiring minds want to know).

Links?

Richard

Patience isn't in my dictionary.
I googled what other countries have ebay and found if you go to the eBay home page, find the flag at the bottom, click on it, there's the answer.

Now, as my gift to the group, check out this link (use google translate to read)
Bandeirante em MercadoLibre Brasil-Carros, Motos e Outros - Carros - Toyota - Onde comprar e vender tudo.

here is a toyota tach
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...ota-bandeirante-motor-mercedes-contagiros-_JM

What's the exchange rate and anyone ever buy from out of the USA (like Brazil)?

Last edited:
Dang there iissss that little flag now, I used to just know that america is .com germany .de japan .jp brazil was .br so I would just type in ebay.___ and see if there was one!! hahaha good info! Cause you know that the stuff from other countries is always cooler!

Also, did anyone look at this cruiser yet on that site

img

bahahahahahahah, speedo included!!!

If it make you feel any better- the split windshield went for more than 2 grand.... Needless to say I was out of the running pretty early in the game. So yeah- sometimes there is some good stuff here- but there the people who collect it are serious maniacs.

The U.S. has the most stuff available by far in terms of auctions.

If it make you feel any better- the split windshield went for more than 2 grand.... Needless to say I was out of the running pretty early in the game. So yeah- sometimes there is some good stuff here- but there the people who collect it are serious maniacs.

The U.S. has the most stuff available by far in terms of auctions.

2G :eek:

I'm sure they could be made for less... They look like Toyota used a standard frame and added a bar down the middle. That would only leave the glass and seals to figure out. I bet a Hot Rod shop could make one... And if it wasn't identical who'd know.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom