AUStoUSA: Legit Site? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this is an old thread but am wondering what happened. I bought a troopy thru them about 6-7 years ago. Other than sloppy and not always communicative, they followed through. They did lose some door cards and a working tach in the same shipment, so not sure what happened there but I would guess they were mishandled by them somewhere along the line. They didn't have a warehouse. Phil worked out of his home outside Brisbane and had the shipping container brought and loaded there at his place. I was physically there.

From what I remember, he loaded some containers in Brisbane himself, and had help with others. Containers in Melbourne, Sydney, and Fremantle he contracted other companies to do the work. So while he didn't have a warehouse he rented and ran himself or "paid" someone to, he did have other companies do the work. Supposedly he'd go there and train them how to load the containers, I doubt but that is what was said. The containers coming into the US on the East Coast were getting worse and worse, even the Brisbane ones, just not as bad.

One container I was on my back in the container in dirt trying to get the cars unloaded. Got them unloaded and pulling up blocking I found a redback alive. Same container was pulling out a stripped down FJ45 body and under it was a huntsman. It looked dead, the legs tucked in, I sprayed it heavily and that .... took off. All of this after they were hit with quarantine fees and the like and supposedly had the containers fumigated prior to leaving Australia.

The following through bit? Not exactly maybe in your situation and some others but certainly not all.

As for Phil working out of his home? He did that for a while, but told me that he sold his house, trying to make it seem like he was losing money or whatever? I think maybe a way of trying to get me to stop asking about my back pay. Then he said he put all of their belongings in a storage container on land that someone they known owns. In AUS and the US they basically use uship and other like sources to get loads and travel. In AUS they had a van and trailer they'd move motorcycles and other small things around. Same in the US, they had an older F250 I think maybe 90's? And a 10k to 12k cheapish car trailer. After a few months they moved up to a newer vehicle and I think they spent at least 20k on a better car trailer that had living quarters in it. During the start of the pandemic, Phil said they were making a minimum of 10k in revenue a month. The profits? No clue but from what I could piece together they were clearing 4k easily. They had cheaper food on them like to make sandwiches but they still ate out just about every night spending 30 to 70 easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom