For Sale Austin, TX: '97 - kept it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any more recent photos? Any photos of the front seats without the covers? Just have the covers to keep the interior color theme matching? More underbody photos. Unfortunately I just moved from just outside of Austin to North Louisiana so I'm not close enough to pop in and check it out. I do have a friend in Round Rock I would trust to look it over though.

It has only been driven a couple thousand miles in the last year, so it's basically identical to the pics. I'll grab a couple more tonight just to prove its the same lol (I understand the concern).

But I've attached recent ones of the underside as well (maybe 1 month ago? I've. been traveling so no mileage has been added since the pics). Front seats are pristine - they are sort of a beige/grey and will post some tonight as well. I've had the covers on the entire time to protect seats and because covers match a bit better with the existing grey as you suspected. Seats are the newest/nicest thing in the interior, it's a 26 year old vehicle after all. I still have the stock seats, so those can definitely go with the vehicle. If you want the stock look then reinstall.

The exterior close ups are in the worst possible light, showing some of the clearcoat peeling (worst is on front fenders). I say run it as is (still looks great from 10+ feet) or do some clearcoat work. Your call. Benefit of this rig is the tons of mechanical work/maintenance.

I occasionally drive to round rock, though if he wants to check it out sooner just PM me - I'm in centralish/north-ish Austin

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 6.39.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 6.39.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 6.40.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-09 at 11.55.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-09 at 11.56.33 AM.png

Thanks for the updates. My buddy works in Leander these days so lining it up might be a pain, but I'll get with him and see what he says.

Some miscellaneous photos I just took. Underneath, door cards, showing seats are brand new, heat wrap on exhaust & new rubber interior fender liner.

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_3109.jpeg

IMG_3111.jpeg

IMG_3110.jpeg

IMG_3112.jpeg

Shooting you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom