For Sale Austin,TX. 2000 LC 304K miles Priced to sell! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$5000 OBO priced to sell! 304K gentle miles. We are the 2nd owner of this VERY WELL taken care of LC. Bought from a dentist with 65K miles in 2004 and we have only engaged 4WD once in snow for 100 yards ;). It has been our only family car and all freeway miles.

INTERIOR is in excellent shape and kept detailed-down to the vents. New leather seat bottoms on front seats, new steering wheel, new floor mats and new wood trim kit all since last month.

EXTERIOR/BODY/FRAME/ENGINE: We have all maintenance records, always repaired with OEM parts and typical to Toyota's - very minimal repairs needed. Engine and frame in great shape. Paint in fair condition over most of vehicle.

REPAIRS NEEDED: Now she needs left front axel hub and a starter to be replaced-verified with mechanic who has worked on her forever. You can have my mechanic replace if you want too. 100% confidence in him and his team. It typically starts, but at times will have to try 2-3 times, battery and alternator tested and still excellent. The typical door lock actuators issues when it gets hot they wont open with remote so they need to be replaced - I have the actuators, but haven't replaced them yet. Power sunroof doesn't close all the way with the motor, so have it disconnected, but does NOT leak.

We now have a Sequoia that has more leg room for growing teenagers and their friends. Let's talk, I have more pictures too and we'll see if she can find a new home with you!

IMG_2689.jpeg

IMG_2690.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

IMG_2662.jpeg

IMG_2666.jpeg

Saw this locally- looks like your eBay price has already exceeded your CL asking price. GLWS!

Yup, +$200 :) Lots of interest from the various listings, we’ll see who she finds a new home with...we’re going to miss her. But we’re thinking that when the kids go to college we’ll definitely get a LC again-they are so awesome.

Well, the eBay bid winner didn't pay the deposit - so I can sell it wholesale again - let me know if anyone is interested on this CLEAN 2000 Series 100 LC. I also have the eBay Auto Report/like CarFax that shows what a clean/clear SUV it is.

great looking truck... GLWS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom