SOLD Austin, TX 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Hi All,

I'm putting my 1999 LC up for sale in the coming days and thought I'd start with this forum before a more public link in case any locals were interested. More interior/exterior photos to follow. Please reach out if you're interested in seeing the LC or making an offer. I'll get a public link up as well.

Low Mileage @ 184.3k (purchased in December 2018 with 172,931k miles)
3rd Owner
Accident Free
Factory Locker
Interior Leather in good condition and front seats were re-upholstered by the previous owner at Leather Menders
Exterior paint in very good condition for a 22 year old LC
Upgraded sound system + sound dampening ($2500) - Hybrid Audio Door Replacement Speakers, AudioControl Amplifier, and Bluetooth installed to factory radio to maintain original look (plus you can dust off your old AC/DC cassettes)
Full history of all major service records dating back to the previous owner
Garaged year round

Oil & Filter Change + multi-point inspection on 4/12/21 @ 184,227 miles - Lexus of Lakeway
Oil & Filter Change, Battery replacement, and Main Seal replaced on 1/9/20 @ 180,210 miles - Lexas of Lakeway
Ignition coil replaced, rack & pinion replaced, repacked front wheel bearings, and valve gasket leak repaired on 8/29/19 @ 177,426 miles - Lexas of Lakeway
LT285/75R-16 Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 E installed in March 2019 @ ~174k miles

Asking $17,500 OBO.

Lonnie3.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry about that! Updated with asking price. Detailed photos coming later tonight.

Last few for this evening. I have the 3rd row seats, was just a little late to snap them back in.

IMG-4212.jpg

IMG-4213.jpg

IMG-4218.jpg

IMG-4217.jpg

IMG-4214.jpg

Saw a thread of yours from old talking about the third row seats not working properly. Were you able to figure that out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom