SOLD Austin, TX - 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Replacing the ole LC and putting her on the market. She ain't the prettiest girl, but it's what is inside that counts.
206K and running strong with factory Center and Rear Locker and no rust to speak of and rear ac
Originally Imperial Jade Mica Green but now a cheap Flat Olive Drab paint
I've always owned this with the idea I would never sell so I almost always went with OEM branded parts.
Has 1.5" spring spacers in rear with Airlift bags to stiffen the rear and running 33" tires. I removed the running boards years ago, but can get them out of storage if desired. Currently has a Kenwood DVD player in it but I also have the factory head rests without screens and the original non nav radio if that is important to anyone.
Timing belt was last done at 120K but old belt looked new when I replaced it ( still have it on my garage wall )
Items replaced in last 18 months: Inner and outer tie rods, battery, drivers seat lower leather, U joints, heater Ts, Diff fluid
All windows work, but I did silicone up the sunroof when it started leaking a while back. I'm sure you can replace the seal and it should work as it should.
I have one remote master key, one non remote master and an already cut shell for the remote key

I realize I can get a respray on the paint and do some other things to raise the value, but figured I would offer as is to someone that doesn't mind the paint. Putting thousands of dollars into it is just going to jump the asking price up.

Asking $7500. I will listen to offers, but I would rather keep as a toy than low ball it. I will answer any questions I am able to.

Additional pics @

20191123_160542.jpg

20191123_160515.jpg

20191123_175158.jpg

20191123_145449.jpg

20191123_151350.jpg

Last edited:
Factory Nav or standard head unit? Any rust to speak of? Rear Locker looks like?
All windows, sunroof, etc. work? How many keys?

Looks like you replaced headunit with a double-din, what one if you don't mind me asking?
Any shots of the undercarriage?
Open to trades?

Looks like you replaced headunit with a double-din, what one if you don't mind me asking?
Any shots of the undercarriage?
Open to trades?

I will get some undercarriage shots after work.

Headunit is a Kenwood DDX-8017

Kinda depends on what you are trading.

Cool... trying to fill in the gaps of what I would be looking for from a post. I am semi in the market, looking to sell off my FJ60 in the future and replace with a 100 series. But if the right one popped up. You're asking about what I am asking for my 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom