FREE Austin, TX: 1995 80-Series - 3rd-Row Seats, Tan, Leather (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I ended up selling my 1995 80 and forgot that I still had the 3rd-row seats in storage. They're now taking up needed space in my garage, and I've tripped over them once and scraped my shin on the brackets twice, so I'm hoping someone in the Austin, TX area on here might take these things before they kill me, or I kill them. Free, but a 12pk of Dr. Pepper would be pretty cool! :)

They could use a good cleaning and there's a few scrapes and scuffs, but not too bad looking. Here's a couple pics.

IMG-6527.jpg

IMG-6528.jpg

Hi All,

I ended up selling my 1995 80 and forgot that I still had the 3rd-row seats in storage. They're now taking up needed space in my garage, and I've tripped over them once and scraped my shin on the brackets twice, so I'm hoping someone in the Austin, TX area on here might take these things before they kill me, or I kill them. Free, but a 12pk of Dr. Pepper would be pretty cool! :)

They could use a good cleaning and there's a few scrapes and scuffs, but not too bad looking. Here's a couple pics.

View attachment 3069768
View attachment 3069769
Do you still have these?

Hi All,

View attachment 3069768
View attachment 3069769
That's what You get when you sell an 80 and forget to include the third row seats. They jumpseat out of nowhere just to remind You of what You had.
Hope you are ok personally and your shin is as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom