For Sale Austin TX: 100-series suspension + AHC parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2006 LX470 Stock equipment:
  • torsion bars (2), $100
  • rear coil springs (2), $50
  • upper control arms (2), $50 - SOLD
  • differential bracket (1), $50
  • accumulators $ (make offer),
  • ride height switch $ (make offer),
  • pump $ (make offer),
  • reservoir $ (make offer)
  • AHC sensors & linkage components (SOLD)
Or bundle and save --> $150 for the following 5 items: t-bars (2), rear springs (2), differential bracket

Removed from my Texas LX470 @ 230k miles.

Great condition. No rust on these southern truck parts. Switch still works. Accumulators worked fine and are in decent shape. Still have to remove the hydraulic lines and accumulators (globes) along with the reservoir, pump, and wiring loom connections. Let me know what you need.

Make an offer to help incent me to remove the switch, accumulators, pump, and/or hydraulic lines.

(SOLD) I also have a set of brand new AHC height sensors from the front (L&R sides) and a used, functional unit from the rear. $600 for the set of these 3 items:
  • Genuine Toyota L/H Front Active Height Control Sensor and Linkage - Toyota supply 89406-60022 as a unit with linkage, bracket, sensor and loom
    • Sensor sub-assembly is Toyota part # 89406-60012 (replaces 89406-60011)
    • $200 OBO
  • Genuine Toyota R/H Front Active Height Control Sensor and Linkage - Toyota supply 89406-60022 as a unit with linkage, bracket, sensor and loom
    • Sensor sub-assembly is Toyota part # 89405-60012 (replaces 89405-60011)
    • $200 OBO
  • Genuine Toyota Rear Active Height Control Sensor and Linkage - Toyota supply 89407-60010 as a unit with linkage, bracket, and sensor
    • This sensor comes with the short adjustable link, sensor switch and bracket. It is supplied by Toyota as one component.
    • The sensor bracket is bolted on and has a short pivoting linkage that connects to the left hand, nearside upper trailing arm.
    • As the suspension moves the sensor sends a reading to the AHC system.
    • There is only one sensor that is fitted to the rear of the vehicle near the centerline.
    • $150 OBO
AHC-Sensor-Assy - 1.png

I prefer local pickup in Austin TX, but may be willing to ship on buyer’s prepaid dime.

Sorry - no hydro struts (shocks) available, as I had to cut the nipples off to remove ‘em.

Additional pics to follow as I make time to photograph the gear...

(SOLD) Upper Control Arms / UCA
LX470_UCA.jpg

AHC Sensors
AHC-Sensor-Assy - 2.png

AHC-Sensor-Assy - 3.png

AHC-Sensor-Assy - 4.png

Last edited:
Any idea if the UCAs fit a '99? if so I am in. Hit me up. I'll pay for shipping if they work. This is '99 part # 48710-60070 (right) 48710-60080 (left).

Any idea if the UCAs fit a '99? if so I am in. Hit me up. I'll pay for shipping if they work. This is '99 part # 48710-60070 (right) 48710-60080 (left).
PM sent

Bump for items that remain available for sale.

Springtime bump ⬆️ for AHC and suspension items that remain available.

What is still available? I’m looking for a AHC reservoir/pump and other items.
@Leftee

Available 2006 LX470 Stock equipment:
  • torsion bars (2), $100
  • accumulators $ (make offer),
  • ride height switch $ (make offer),
  • AHC Height Control Pump & Motor (48910-60012) w/fluid reservoir $500,
  • Great condition. No rust on these southern truck parts. Switch still works. AHC pump & motor were functional when removed. Accumulators worked fine and are in decent shape. Still have to remove the hydraulic lines and accumulators (globes). Let me know what you need.

Last edited:
Still got front height sensors?

Accumulators (globes) SOLD.

Available 2006 LX470 stock equipment remaining:
  • torsion bars (2), $100
  • ride height control switch and switch cover $ (make offer),
  • AHC Height Control Pump & Motor (48910-60012) w/fluid reservoir $500,
  • Great condition. No rust on these southern truck parts. Switch still works. AHC pump & motor were functional when removed.
Let me know what you need.

Mid-winter bump ⬆️ for AHC and suspension items that remain available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom