Austin Area Body Shops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FishTown

TLCA Member #29560
Threads
Did something stupid a while back and looking for a shop that can massage all or most of this out. A good old school metal/body guy or even a very experienced PDR guy would work. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

C249692F-5EF9-45C7-8A16-49461330D8BB.jpeg

BF178455-3AE2-4734-8A86-F6FD726F2BBA.jpeg

6C93FD94-26B9-4635-AAFC-6D004E149926.jpeg

That sucks. Was that from a bike rack?

Not going to PDR. Someone might be able to get it flatter and but your though the paint and over the edge. If you can live with "better" then spend couple hundred with pdr. If your going to bodyshop it to fix paint then don't double spend on PDR work.

Yeah, I'd be on the look out for another hatch.

Not going to PDR. Someone might be able to get it flatter and but your though the paint and over the edge. If you can live with "better" then spend couple hundred with pdr. If your going to bodyshop it to fix paint then don't double spend on PDR work.
Yeah, I understand that. I have a clean hatch for when I decide to paint one day. Which may end up being sooner than I was hoping.

What little i can see that looks like a clean hatch. Id just bodyshop that. With a little hammer work they cold fix that fairly easily. No reason to pitch it unless its got issues i can't see in that pic

Not sure if you're still looking for body shops but one of the guys camping near us at round up recently had his rig painted at Howard Lane Body Shop. I'm not an expert but it looked great. Apparently LCS refers to them FWIW. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom