Events/Trails Austin-Area 100 Series Owners Get-Together? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wait, will I have to buy another 100 for this event? 🤔

Good seeing you, Henry!

Hey there,

Looks like a good time was had by all, I wish I could have been there! Just wondering if the owner of the white 470 with the white steelies is a mudder and if there are pics of that rig elsewhere on here? I'd not any other pics of that rig from the event?
I think it’s @AustinJoe if I’m not mistaken. The slee stack rig?

You can see a lot more pictures of that rig on Joe's IG feed: @sleestack100

Thank you! Found tons of pics of that amazing looking rig! Love those wheels!
Hey, thanks! It's been a lot of fun. Plan to come to the next event at the same location on the first or second Saturday in May. More details to come soon. Meanwhile, here are some pics from the San Juan's and Moab last fall just because no one asked for them :D

IMG_3453.jpg
IMG_3529.jpg
IMG_4325.jpg
IMG_3971.jpg
IMG_4232.jpg

Hey, thanks! It's been a lot of fun. Plan to come to the next event at the same location on the first or second Saturday in May. More details to come soon. Meanwhile, here are some pics from the San Juan's and Moab last fall just because no one asked for them :D

View attachment 2922650View attachment 2922651View attachment 2922659View attachment 2922654View attachment 2922655

I will definitely come out for the next one! Great looking rig! Looks like a couple of great adventures!

Sad I missed this. I'd love to be at the next one and if anyone is taking votes for the May dates above, I vote for the second Saturday (14th) in May as I wouldn't be able to make the first one.

I’m thinking someone need to organize an event like this for DFW! You know, cool Land Cruisers but less weird! :)

Missed this thread ahead of the event but someone sent it my way through IG. Turnout to the event was amazing, good chance to see some sweet trucks even though I couldn't stay for long. Will definitely come back for another round with plans to stick around and get to know some of you better.

Anyone interested in putting together something like this on the coast to incorporate beach driving/camping? Or heck, those who wanted to could convoy down after starting Saturday at the brewery and setup camp miles down the beach. I'd be down if shooting for that weekend of the 14th.

Man, I hate that I missed this! I live in Georgetown and currently have in my possession: 1998 LC, 1999 LX470, 2000 LX 470 (wife's trailer queen from Vegas)....oh, and a Toyota Highlander. The LC is the beast of the group for sure and has OME lift, ARB front, roof rack with a s*** ton of lights for cleaning deer and pigs after dark, and a bad ass flow master exhaust...never outgrew that one. LX's are mostly stock but will wheel with the best with locking rear diffs. And a 2019 Charger that's AWD...:)

IMG_E6334.jpg

IMG_6414.jpg

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_E6391.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

May 14th it is. We are building a new 95 slot parking lot in the back that should be ready by then so let's break 100 rigs! I will get an updated graphic and will start posting on social media in the next few days. We will start at 11:00 officially, but I will be there around 10:15. I will reserve the new lot just for us so we can all be together. The Jeep and Prius drivers will have to find another own damn place to park! :)

If you are coming from out of town and are interested in camping and/or wheeling then make a weekend of it. Hidden Falls Adventure Park is close by (camping, wheeling) and so is Pace Bend Park (camping).

May 14th it is. We are building a new 95 slot parking lot in the back that should be ready by then so let's break 100 rigs! I will get an updated graphic and will start posting on social media in the next few days. We will start at 11:00 officially, but I will be there around 10:15. I will reserve the new lot just for us so we can all be together. The Jeep and Prius drivers will have to find another own damn place to park! :)

If you are coming from out of town and are interested in camping and/or wheeling then make a weekend of it. Hidden Falls Adventure Park is close by (camping, wheeling) and so is Pace Bend Park (camping).
We will be there again. The wife was sad she missed it after hearing about the venue.

What social media account should I follow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom