Events/Trails Austin-Area 100 Series Owners Get-Together? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are working up some dates. Looks like late February or early March depending on weather.
Awesome.

That’s what I was curious. Trying to plan weekend trips for end of the month and didn’t know if this was going to pop up that quick. Thanks man.

Bump

Interested

Guys?!?

Hill Country Cruiser Round-up

Five Soul Wine Co./Frontyard Brewing
10:00a.m.-?
February 5, 2022
Doors open at 11:00
Large grassy parking area across the street
Kid and dog friendly
Two food trucks
Pickle Ball
Be there or be a Jeeper
All people and cool trucks are welcome
https://5soulwine.com
Frontyard - https://www.frontyardbrewing.com/
4514 Bob Wire Rd, Spicewood, TX 78669

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting, @AustinJoe, I've been dying to see your 100 in person! Folks, hope to see everyone there! This is NOT 100 series exclusive (or even Land Cruiser specific) but -selfishly- I'd love for us UZJ100 owners to have the biggest representation there!

Notes sent out via Instagram yesterday and the word is spreading fast, have had lots of confirmations so we are expecting a really strong showing, including some rare Land Cruisers. That said, I would selfishly love to see our 100 series have the strongest showing! The venue is top notch, too!

See you there!!!

Actually kinda bummed it strayed from the 100 series meet idea. Will still try to make it though!

This is the address correct? 4514 Bob Wire Rd, Spicewood, TX 78669
What activities are planned for us, kids? etc.,
I 'll see you all there!

This is the address correct? 4514 Bob Wire Rd, Spicewood, TX 78669
What activities are planned for us, kids? etc.,
I 'll see you all there!
That is the correct address. There is a kid play area with GaGa ball and some slides with room for them to run around. To be clear though, this is a winery/brewery. Not a playground. If the weather is bad it will be tough for kids. There is inside area, but it could get packed very quick if the weather is too bad to be outside.

Texas Winter Storm bump.

Everyone’s seat heaters working?

Texas Winter Storm bump.

Everyone’s seat heaters working?
Mine are. Did you catch the new start time? Mid 40s and sunny by then.
8C4EAB81-9C29-4BFF-914B-CBA2FAF6DBC4.png

I hadn’t seen that new start time, thanks for the heads up

This was an AWESOME event, huge thanks to @AustinJoe for hosting. The venue was incredible and we had more than 60 Cruisers in attendance, with the100 series *easily* the most represented model and folks coming from Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Multiple 70 series, lots of diesel Land Cruisers and even a JDM 60 series fire truck in attendance, Great to see @tucker74 , @bottombracket, @Spallet, @aljollano and @davegonz there, and to meet @Stuzu and his family. Loved your son emphatically reminding me that "this is mommy's green truck"! :) Starting them young is the best!

For those of you that couldn't make it, we're planning another one in May, hope everyone can join us to make it an even bigger and better event!!

event sticker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom