Events/Trails Austin-Area 100 Series Owners Get-Together? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking that we have enough 100 series owners in the Austin area to do a get-together, meet-and-greet, and I wanted to sound off everyone here and get a sense for interest. Thinking that if we get enough folks interested we could do something like "Rigs and Coffee" someplace cool, or if it's a smaller group I'm happy to volunteer my house (Round Rock), my neighbor would probably keel over to see more than three Cruisers and that alone would be worth it! :)

Will y'all sound off if this is something you'd be interested in? I'm happy to coordinate/find a location and get stuff organized, but want to get a sense of what this might look like first.

Also, was thinking of shooting for the late January or February time-frame (post hunting season) but open to pushing out depending on weather (always a crap shoot in this area).

Cheers!

Henry

Not in Austin, but a short drive away. Would make a journey out that way for a cruiser meet. I know we have one or two in Houston, but not 100 specific.

I'd come down from Dallas...LMK

There are plenty of 100's in and around Austin and the surrounding area but it would really be cool to have on some off the grid land, pasture, etc. Cold beer, camp fire, and some cast iron cooking. I can come either way.

There are plenty of 100's in and around Austin and the surrounding area but it would really be cool to have on some off the grid land, pasture, etc. Cold beer, camp fire, and some cast iron cooking. I can come either way.
That would be nice. Plenty of space out that way. Just spent last weekend doing that exact thing.

I'm open to suggestions. I don't have access to our deer lease after December, that would have been a great location to camp. Will definitely include DFW, SA and H-Town 100 series owners that want to be included!

I forget what is even out that way. Marble Falls, but more for trails. Whatever is decided, I would make a trip for it.

I'd be game. The LC group in Clubhouse area does meetings ~monthly too. Granted not just 100s (I think I'm the only one I've seen there) but fun to chat with everyone.

I'd like to start with just a get-together/introduction, very laid back. I will scout for locations and get back to the group with some possible dates. If it looks like just a small group, happy to offer up my place for a get-together. Right off the bat I have about 8 100 series owners in Austin and that's just guys that I know, I see a lot more modified 100s driving around. Please keep chiming in so I can get a tentative headcount! Cheers!

Here's a shot of my driveway that I'm sure my neighbor hates, would love to quadruple the output (or more) to drive him over the edge! :)

Thegurls.jpg

I'd like to start with just a get-together/introduction, very laid back. I will scout for locations and get back to the group with some possible dates. If it looks like just a small group, happy to offer up my place for a get-together. Right off the bat I have about 8 100 series owners in Austin and that's just guys that I know, I see a lot more modified 100s driving around. Please keep chiming in so I can get a tentative headcount! Cheers!

Here's a shot of my driveway that I'm sure my neighbor hates, would love to quadruple the output (or more) to drive him over the edge! :)

View attachment 2866722

I might be able to help with the neighbor annoyance thing…

0169E11C-3EAD-4BBB-8E77-63AE7047BE83.jpeg

Looking forward to it. LMK.

Here in Austin as well. Just got my cruiser and so far have only gotten to do the much needed steering rack.

Austin seems to be the best for all around TX. No wonder why it is the capital. LMK the date and time. I have 5 hour drive to Round rock or Austin.

I have a friend who ownes a 100 in Brady. Will inform him about this event.

What do we plan to do?
How about a day out near a lake/river.. bbq?

Austin seems to be the best for all around TX. No wonder why it is the capital. LMK the date and time.
How about a day out near a lake/river.. bbq?

Used to be. I grew up there and went to school there, but wouldn't live there now. Family is all still there but everyone is out at the Lake and only venture into Austin when absolutely necessary. It is the San Francisco of Texas now. :(

I may be in, depending on the weekend. Lone Star Roundup is also happening in March.

I'm thinking that we have enough 100 series owners in the Austin area to do a get-together, meet-and-greet, and I wanted to sound off everyone here and get a sense for interest. Thinking that if we get enough folks interested we could do something like "Rigs and Coffee" someplace cool, or if it's a smaller group I'm happy to volunteer my house (Round Rock), my neighbor would probably keel over to see more than three Cruisers and that alone would be worth it! :)

Will y'all sound off if this is something you'd be interested in? I'm happy to coordinate/find a location and get stuff organized, but want to get a sense of what this might look like first.

Also, was thinking of shooting for the late January or February time-frame (post hunting season) but open to pushing out depending on weather (always a crap shoot in this area).

Cheers!

Henry
Hey Henry! I’m definitely interested and have been threatening to pull one of these together myself. Glad to combine forces if you like and open to any ideas. I was going to offer the following: I’m an investor in a winery/brewery off Hwy 71 in Spicewood that is super nice and has a huge parking area where we could all meet up. There are two food trucks, California wines, many craft beers, pickle ball, Hill County vibes, kid and dog friendly, etc.. Check out 5 Soul Wine Co - https://5soulwine.com/ and Frontyard - https://www.frontyardbrewing.com/. If that’s too far for a lot be of folks I’m glad to meet up anywhere else. Just throwing that out for consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom