Aussie Locker and Discoverer S/T tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
It was awesome today. Record snow fall, plows falling behind.. driving all over town all day with no problems what so ever. I pulled 4 coworkers out of the parking lot where they were plowed in after work. Two were in big 4x4 pickups which made it more awesome. I was just as plowed in too, but just drove out of it, spun a bit but never stopped moving. I still had the CDL and tire chains in reserve, never needed them.

I love snow.

What a difference from last year. I had the Aussie locker, but parked the cruiser for the winter because the Kelly Safari MSR's it had were worse than useless on packed snow.

It was awesome today. Record snow fall, plows falling behind.. driving all over town all day with no problems what so ever. I pulled 4 coworkers out of the parking lot where they were plowed in after work. Two were in big 4x4 pickups which made it more awesome. I was just as plowed in too, but just drove out of it, spun a bit but never stopped moving. I still had the CDL and tire chains in reserve, never needed them.

I love snow.

What a difference from last year. I had the Aussie locker, but parked the cruiser for the winter because the Kelly Safari MSR's it had were worse than useless on packed snow.

:cheers: Good tires w/ an aussie rear = goodness

We had our STs siped when we put them on. Best snow tire I have driven to date!

Same here in the siping, that is a default decision now for every rig in my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom