For Sale Aurora, CO: 80 series garage clean out: Driveshaft, Eimkieth Drop brackets, bumpstop extensions,panhard bar, Lonky steering wheel leather, etc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone. Finished upgrading the truck and I’ve got all these parts remaining.

91-93 driveshaft
50$
Decent u joints.
762EA0CD-DA4B-4586-9057-1784872A666B.jpeg

Front panhard bar
for anyone looking to weld their own adjuster in (available from slee i believe)
20$ Message for pics

Sold!
Lonky Steering wheel leather (Black) for a 95-97 cruiser and Lx450
30$

Amazon.com: Loncky Car Leather steering wheel cover for Toyota Tacoma 2005-2011 / Toyota 4Runner 2003-2009 / Sienna 2004-2010 / Sequoia 2003-2007/ Highlander 2004-2007/ Camry 2005 2006/ Land Cruiser 1995-2007 (2): Automotive

OME 850J 3” progressive
Ironman TOYO13B 2” coils(0-440lb)

Sold!

Man-a-fre radius drop brackets are for sale.
2” lift caster correction.
$140
Sold!

drop brackets and bumpstop extensions sold

smaller items include shipping
heavier items buyer pays for shipping.

cheers!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey do you know the specific caster correction degrees? I have to get to an alignment shop to know what I need this week. Of course asking if you still have the man-a-fre brackets.

Hey do you know the specific caster correction degrees? I have to get to an alignment shop to know what I need this week. Of course asking if you still have the man-a-fre brackets.
It’s the appropriate amount for 2” lift. These correct caster by moving the whole radius arm down. Rather than rotating the end of the radius arm.
Let me know if you’re interested and I can ship.

I would be interested in the springs. I'm in Littleton CO so local pick up wouldn't be hard. About to start lifting my land cruiser and looking for anything to cut the cost a bit.

Items updated.
Coils and Man-a-fre brackets sold.
all other items still for sale!
shipping included for most remaining items

Last edited:
Hey everyone, prices updated and more pics added.

make an offer, i want to clear the space in my garage!

bumpity bump.

drop brackets, driveshaft, bumpstop extesions, steeringwheel cover and weather stripping still available.

Dibs on the steering wheel leather, assuming kit is complete. PMing you.

received leather kit. T hank you!

Bumpity! anyone need a driveshaft for a 1993 cruiser , panhard bar, or some control arms?

Cheers!

Bumpity! anyone need a driveshaft for a 1993 cruiser , panhard bar, or some control arms?

Cheers!
Do you still have the drive shaft? It’s for the rear correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom