August ROTM 2018 - Grand Canyon & White Pocket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:slap:
that is Stepmurr, the resident camera buff who posted those great pics earlier in this thread.

So your saying Steve isn't your son, didn't quite answer that question? If he is how old are you.

Had a amazing time. After Funner's quote about not going because of not getting maintenance down I almost backed out since fews things I wanted to do didn't get done. Figure I had three choices. 1. Do the maintenance and risk not having some thing I needed. 2. Just back out. 3. Just go and trust my 89 wouldn't let me down. Obviously made the right choice.

Weather was great, not sure about north of canyon but yesterday and today south of the rim it's been raining.

(SNIP)

Weather was great, not sure about north of canyon but yesterday and today south of the rim it's been raining.

See post #76 :flipoff2:

Glad you brought the 62 it did great and was fun to watch.

See post #76 :flipoff2:

Glad you brought the 62 it did great and was fun to watch.

Quick look at Weather Channel radar currently looks to be raining up to Cameron. By 11pm heading north and raining on 67 north of the park. Yesterday wasn't bad but today been wet rainy since noon in the rim country. Rain would have mdke for interesting wheeling but not necessary fun.

Killer photos everyone. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great trip.

Phil Demonstrates Why 2WD aint so good

7D_25871C.jpg

I would have been a bit worried about camping and the temps at White Pocket, how was it?

I would have been a bit worried about camping and the temps at White Pocket, how was it?

6000'
The weather didnt keep anyone up. Some did have a problem getting to sleep but it had nothing to do with the weather:rolleyes:

Alvis and I pulled the tank on the 60 Saturday, drained the fuel, pulled outa leaf and a bunch of dirt. When we pulled the fuel pick up it was not in the tub within the tank and when Alvis blew the lines out a chunk of wood popped out. We suspect that the wood was the main culprit and restricting fuel flow.

Picking up a few parts okay do should have the tank back on by tonight

Wow great trip! I wish I would have seen this earlier I may have tried to make it. I have been to WP and GC north rim a couple times now, but would love to get the LCP guided tour and see some of the off the beaten path areas.

Aerial view of Saturday campsite.

Well done Chris, thanks for spending the time to put this together. very interesting to see the perspective from up high :cool::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom