August Big Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This might be a little premature but I think we should start spreading the word for the August meeting so that everyone can have it planned. That way we can get out a couple of the mass emails and try to have the biggest meeting in UC history. I think we have more people then ever before and we just need to try and give them all plenty of advance notice.

Meeting

I thought we had discussed having the big annual meeting in Sept. like the last few years so the heat factor is more bearable? Good to see everybody. Congrats to the beer pong champs.

Well we had talked about planning to move it to Aug. 27, because that is an open weekned for football games otherwise the mafia wouldn't be able to attend, and we wouldn't want that ;)

Ok I didnt think I made that up. So think you can send out one of those emails David lets get these guys who dont come to mud out there and give everyone plenty of warning.

ClemsonCruiser said:
Well we had talked about planning to move it to Aug. 27, because that is an open weekned for football games otherwise the mafia wouldn't be able to attend, and we wouldn't want that ;)
Having the annual in September or October would be good but without the mafia in attendance would be next to criminal as they have single-handed been the best thing thats happened to us in many moons. This board, our trail rides, trash pick-up, Sonics and this exceptional BBQ have all come about because of these young men. You can include Trollhole in there too!
Pardon me but I think this need to be said.

Any objections! :)

Hard40 said:
Having the annual in September or October would be good but without the mafia in attendance would be next to criminal as they have single-handed been the best thing thats happened to us in many moons. This board, our trail rides, trash pick-up, Sonics and this exceptional BBQ have all come about because of these young men. You can include Trollhole in there too!
Pardon me but I think this need to be said.

Any objections! :)

The Mafia is speechless............;)

Alan I think I can speak for all when I say we greatly appreciate your comments. We love cruisers and just enjoy everything that comes with them including good friends like everyone in UC and the knowledge we get from each other. So anything we can do to advance the club we will be behind it 100%

Gracias Mr. Alan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom