August 19 East Coast Pig Run 06' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MAN!! That was THE B L A S T :D

Thanks to those who put the whole thing together and to every one for coming out there. I had a really great time. Sorry I did not take any pictures, I was too busy wheeling :bounce2:. I am sure some one will post up.

:cheers:

Great run and lotsa fun... 11 piggies this year and that my friends, is a record!!!

If anyone has really good photos, please hold the best back and send them to me for a potential article in Toyota Trails. Email to wayneraintree at hotmail dot com.

Thanks for all the participants making the effort to attend, it was another memorable pig run!

Had a great time as always. Thanks to the organozers for another great Pig Run.

Definitely a great time - and 11 pigs!
Thanks to Jeff for working with Rausch and getting us our own campsite, and to Gary for all the info, and donuts!
Who knows, next year 15+ pigs???

ECPR2006 001a.jpg

Thanks to Gary for another great Pig Run.

Had a great time with my work in progress pig (blue & white on right).

11 55's all in 1 place and 10 of them hit the trails.

Only 10 in the picture
ECPR2006 001a.jpg

Who's Pig is that with the hood up? Looks like Koerners but he's nowhere in sight.

Thanks for the clock Brian; now I'll always know that it's not time for me to spot a Pig.

ECPR Shirts???????

Chris,

When will you have a design for the ECPR '06 shirts?

The pig run was a blast. Had a great time. It was nice to put some faces with the names.
Can't wait for the shirts Chris.
Chris

as I said before - my pig isn't leaking, it's just marking it's spot....

Had a great time - for the first time in three trips, I didn't break anything :)

bk

Ecpr 06

Thanks to all for the good times this weekend. We left about 6:00 yesterday and we were home by noon. Gary and Jeff, thanks for organizing the event. Brian thanks for the shine. My lips are still numb. I still cant believe you can't buy beer at a gas station in PA. My truck did fine but I need gears next I think.

See you soon,

Tim Hegemier
434-996-4187

Here, here! Great to meet old and new faces. The more the merrier!

Boocoo thanks to Jeff and Gary. Gary, you have no idea how nice it is for someone to bring in fresh Dunkin Donuts! It was much appreciated. When campers hear that 2F coming up to the campsite in the early morning, mouths start awaterin'.

Jeff and Gary, Thanks for putting together a great ride!

Good trails and great people made for two fun days of wheeling. I was busy driving and did not get many pictures. This is my first run through Rock Creek when I was telling myself I can't believe I am driving down a glacial deposit.

pigrun2006005jq6.jpg

boy..... they don't look as big in the picture :D

fear not all! the T-shirt design is screaming in my noggin and all I need is to get access to my buddies 'puter for the right software, order blank shirts, and screen! screen! screen!

Klunky Chris said:
boy..... they don't look as big in the picture :D

QUOTE]

ain't that the truth...

BTW, I coud really use a couple really nice pics of the line up at the staging area and some action shots with 55's in them for an article. My camera was with my wife and the new baby so...

don't share them and send them to me!:grinpimp: :grinpimp:

I wish the pig run was a week long:D

Jeff, I tried to e-mail you the few pics that I took. Let me know if you get them.
I didn't run rock creek but I did find this hard core obstacle on the bunny slopes;p
Chris
ecpr 06 crop.JPG
ecpr 06 crop2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom