Events/Trails Aug 7-9,2020 The Commuter Triangle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The itinerary for Charla Tyler Peter Tanis Marc And Linda is:
Meet in Acheson at Petro Canada A&W at 8am Friday morning. Head to braz creek bed trail.
Start st spill ways and do trail back to highway then drive back in highway to spillway. That way Peter can drop his trailer.
After trail is done travel to cardinal river camp site on road to ruby and camp there Friday night.
Saturday take flapjack lake road into ruby creek. Wait theee for Kevin and Tara. Take normal way out of ruby creek.
Head to brûle lake over divide.
Camp there Saturday.

I’ll try and get a pin for the camp site up soon

I’m also brining the fixings and gear to do a big chicken wing cook up Friday night. Bring an appetite.

Google pin for camp site:
52°52'26.5"N 116°47'36.9"W

Google pin for turn off main road
52.871668 N. 116.766987 W

Pin for turn off lease road to trail
52°52'18.0"N 116°46'01.2"W

I am still planning on heading into Ruby Lake tonight, Do you have a general idea of where you will try to camp friday night so we can come back out and start calling y'all on the radio to catch up with you.

Sere Tyler's post

Last edited:
Edit: We will not be there as I broke the little top fitting to the head clean off my rad putting my shroud in. See yah next time! :(

Last edited:
Well, #thecommutertriangle2020 was amazing! It was a whirlwind trip, with long days on the road in between trails and deadly camp spots. We logged 1280km in 3 days ccoming from Edmonton, and many of you came from further away! Access trails to campsites almost need naming, as they provided hours of fun and 3 winch recoveries. Weather was great, clear nights with star fields overhead, and the group grew bigger everyday. I think everyone got to wheel trails they had never seen, and in this group, that's saying something! Thanks Tyler for bringing Wing Night to the Cardinal River, that remote camp spot was so worth it! And thanks to everyone who came out, it was truly an honor to experience this with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom