Aug 13 or 14 Puerco (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dumpolina

SILVER Star
Threads
Seeing if Saturday or Sunday 8/13 or 14 works.
I'd like to get the crawler out to dry run some fixes, be nice to have someone else along.

I’m flexible on start time and I don’t need a whole day.

Last edited:
Don't you have like a backup of a backup of a backup? :rofl:

I cannot make it to Ouray :confused:
I'd like to get the crawler out to dry run some fixes, be nice to have some backup.
Anyone not headed to Ouray interested next Saturday or Sunday?
Probably mid morning, I sorta need to be home 5'ish.
If I wasn't afraid of the trouble you'd get yourself and me into, and the fact that my in-laws are coming over for a gathering on Sunday (and the brisket has to start on Sat), then I might consider.

If I wasn't afraid of the trouble you'd get yourself and me into, and the fact that my in-laws are coming over for a gathering on Sunday (and the brisket has to start on Sat), then I might consider.
C’mon, Marc, it’s not like it’s -3° and snowing… really I can go wheeling without creating a total disaster… sometimes. Your Sunday sounds much yummier 👍👍👍

Don't you have like a backup of a backup of a backup? :rofl:
I should be more clear… looking for backup compadres with more reliable junk and sense of restraint to give me a ride when my broke down junk succumbs to my lack of restraint and common sense 🙂

I should be more clear… looking for backup compadres with more reliable junk and sense of restraint to give me a ride when my broke down junk succumbs to my lack of restraint and common sense 🙂

I'm gonna be home alone for the weekend. If I can get finished with this truck I am playing with I can go Saturday.

I'm gonna be home alone for the weekend. If I can get finished with this truck I am playing with I can go Saturday.
@Mauser if you can please let me know by like 4 today so I can get my gear loaded. Don’t feel obligated. If it doesn’t happen no big deal, may try again next weekend

@Mauser if you can please let me know by like 4 today so I can get my gear loaded. Don’t feel obligated. If it doesn’t happen no big deal, may try again next weekend

Cool. Well, it isn't looking good for me. Got home this afternoon to find my garage full of mud again from a rainstorm.

Cool. Well, it isn't looking good for me. Got home this afternoon to find my garage full of mud again from a rainstorm.
Bummer! You want help cleaning it out I can come up late this afternoon or mañana

Thank you. I will clean it up tomorrow. Looks like more rain might be on its way today.

We'll be in Albuquerque next week for my work conference. If you try again next weekend, there's a chance we could show up in our 5th gen.

Thanks for last minute rendezvous @lurch
Fun hot day on the dirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom