Wanted Auburn, Ca (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm desperately searching for driver side headlight assembly for 1997 LC. 95 to 97 LC and LX450 I believe will work. Any of you 80 owners can attest for some weird reason headlight assemblies are difficult to find. A large machine screw shattered the glass lens the other day.

just a heads up, you are better putting what you want in the title versus your location.

I'm desperately searching for driver side headlight assembly for 1997 LC. 95 to 97 LC and LX450 I believe will work. Any of you 80 owners can attest for some weird reason headlight assemblies are difficult to find. A large machine screw shattered the glass lens the other day.
The tabs break pretty easily along with the normal broken glass with road debris has absorbed most of the supply and they went NLA from T in the past couple years.

I found a nos in the classifieds a few months back, they do pop up once in a while.

Keep an eye out and act quickly, they sell quick if they are in good condition.

I have never tried but understand the LX and LC are different and don’t interchange.

The tabs break pretty easily along with the normal broken glass with road debris has absorbed most of the supply and they went NLA from T in the past couple years.

I found a nos in the classifieds a few months back, they do pop up once in a while.

Keep an eye out and act quickly, they sell quick if they are in good condition.

I have never tried but understand the LX and LC are different and don’t interchange.
Thank you for the info. I will take the LX of my list. The tabs are all good. Glass lens is the only broken part

Please note that the LX450 headlight is NOT THE SAME. Headlights are interchangeable 1995 to 1997 for FJ80s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom