SOLD Auburn, AL 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser 328K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have unfortunately decided to part with my Land Cruiser. I just had a second kid and find myself needing more interior space and a pickup bed these days.
I originally bought this truck with 279K miles when I owned a Lexus GS350 F Sport. A few trips to Miami, FL and back (10hrs one way) made me decide to sell the Lexus back in 2018 and make this my daily driver. I purchased the truck from an individual who commuted back and forth from Savannah, GA to Atlanta, GA (all highway miles). The service history was and is impeccable; serviced exclusively at Toyota Dealers since purchased new (I have the records but they can also be downloaded from the Toyota Owners site). It's been serviced religiously every 5k miles. Carfax shows 2 previous owners but they were husband and wife. I'm 2nd owner. Carfax also reported two minor accidents with the previous owner but were minor cosmetic in nature. Repairs were done at Toyota with Toyota parts.

The following items are major repairs/replacements/add-ons I have done since I've owned it:
Radiator replaced right before I purchased it (around 278K miles)
Air Conditioning system
Power Steering Rack
Tie Rod Ends and Front Hubs
Valve Covers
CV Axles
Replaced Starter (this was done proactively since they don't provide warning before failure)
Battery
Spark Plugs
Rear door/hatch Weatherstripping Surround
Replaced steering wheel and clockspring
Added LX470 door seals/insulation pieces
Grom Audio Bluetooth Adapter
New Rear Brake Rotors
Replaced Land Cruiser Badge on rear door
Heater Ts
BFG All Terrain Tires

What it needs:
Sunroof Gasket or Glass (there's a small leak) - I've been keeping the truck in my garage
Windshield - I'll include the moldings. Haven't had time to get it to a reputable place for replacement.

Asking 11,250 on Autotrader. Will offer to the forum for $10,500 obo.
IMG_8777.JPG

IMG_8781.JPG

IMG_8784.JPG

IMG_8786.JPG

IMG_8787.JPG

Can you clarify this:

“Sunroof Gasket or Glass (there's a small leak)

Windshield - I'll include the moldings.”

So needs new windshield and needs new sunroof? How bad are the leaks?
Thanks

Can you clarify this:

“Sunroof Gasket or Glass (there's a small leak)

Windshield - I'll include the moldings.”

So needs new windshield and needs new sunroof? How bad are the leaks?
Thanks
Windshield is cracked that originated from rock chip. I have the OEM molding parts necessary when replacing these. There are no leaks related to the windshield.

The sunroof leaks after about 30 min in heavy rain. Dealer diagnosed and said molding around sunroof glass is cracked. $1050 to repair. Hope this clarifies.

Windshield is cracked that originated from rock chip. I have the OEM molding parts necessary when replacing these. There are no leaks related to the windshield.

The sunroof leaks after about 30 min in heavy rain. Dealer diagnosed and said molding around sunroof glass is cracked. $1050 to repair. Hope this clarifies.
Thank you for the clarification . Can you provide the Vin? Also does it have AHC ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom