Attorney needed in So Cal. USMC Iraq vet here. Failed LS Swap in FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I just picked up my rig from a southern California shop today. 19 months at the shop waiting for them to complete the LS swap. They finally refused to finish the build so I went with a tow truck and picked up my Landcruiser. Already invested $12 in parts. Even had them sign a weekly reimburse agreement that they refused to honor.
Small claims will only get me $6k. Need attorney to help fight for the $12k, useless engine and trans that is now in my rig and for loss of time without my rig.
Has anyone ever gone through this? BAR is already involved and I put a claim with the BBB.
20190615_112907.jpg

20190615_100759.jpg

You have multiple threads with the same questions. What shop ! You have your truck now out the shop so others can avoid.

Don't feel at ease calling the shop out on this thread till all legal matters have been resolved.
You are welcome to follow me on my Instagram page at ivanmacias_705. Details of the shop can be found there.

It's probably an expensive lesson at this point. Beyond that, I have to wonder if you'd ever get it certified now with the new rules in CA? It seems like they've made it pretty difficult to get approved. Shame, it a nice looking truck and would be great with the LS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom