Attica, IN -- Oct.30-Nov1 or 2, '03 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jm

Threads
Hope to see some of y'all @ the Badlands for Halloween!

Those currently planning to attend for part or all of the weekend vary from stock jeeps to some of us w/ rigs dedicated to more significant off-road use... cruisers, jeeps, & mini's mostly... with folks from land cruiser legends, badgerland 4x4, some former windy city members...

Don't know if this will be a camping or hotel w/e... yet.

jm

jm,
I am planning a day trip this sunday cause the kids are needing me to take them trick or treating friday and have a party to go to the following eve. Would love to make it but may at least attempt a sunday day trip if not too hung.
Goebeler...the guy with the red tpi-soa fj40 you met down there a while back.

Todd,
What's happening with the 40? Do we need to get together and kick that thing in the ass? I thought you were going to take it easy with the wagon...too tempting ay?
Goebeler

There's always room for a Gumby!... although I keep expecting a 40 to appear.

We will be hoteling and arriving Thursday (10/30) throughout the eve and will kick off with some socializing at Robie's. Wheelin' Fri/Sat... possibly Sunday a.m. depending on breakage.

G or G, pm me if either of you want a cell # to catch me while we're there.

jm

[quote author=Goebeler link=board=4;threadid=6134;start=msg53464#msg53464 date=1066779428]
Todd,
What's happening with the 40? Do we need to get together and kick that thing in the ass? I thought you were going to take it easy with the wagon...too tempting ay?
Goebeler
[/quote]

40 is going slow. Cage is in. Crawled up a staircase the other day to test the fuel injection. Still needs new shoes. :(
Wheel the wagon or don't wheel at all? Gonna have to just live with the idea I'm gonna have to fix the 80.

I will be there on Saturday along with my buddy AJ in his red Cruiser. Weatherman is predicting marvelous weather for Friday and Saturday! We probably won't be ready to hit the trails till 10:00 ish, so look for us in the parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom