Attica IN Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
I'm gonna be in Attica on Saturday, seeing how my 4-link works. SpaceGhost is hoping to "get the shaft" by then and be playing as well. He and I are planning on testing our new stuff out in the morning, then getting some trail time in the aft...we are both targeting to stall our first roll until after lunch.

Got a couple other buddies coming down with me, may be a handful of rigs of all flavors bumming
around. If yer bored and looking for any excuse to ride, pop on out. If anything else, it might be good humor... :flipoff2:

Woody,
Who's all hitching a ride on the Volvo?

So far, Jon, Chris, and me....plus Jason, who's my winch bitch for the day....and I could just as easily do the GMC (Gumby's tranny is in the truck, and need to end up in Chicago on Fri nite regardless)...you gonna jump on?

PS: I'm picking up hats from the stitcher on Thurs after work... ;)

huh....Jon's Volvo is down for rear axle work, and his mini isn't repaired anyways. Chris can't get a tow rig cause his missus has it. Jason (who was gonna ride with me) now has other stuff going. Steven is still a go tho, and SpaceGhost is a 99% given his driveshaft delivery on Friday.

My trailer is now set and ready, my tow rig is set, and the Cruiser is fully checked and done...

Attica anyone?

I'll be sleeping at Attica Camping at the entrance, probably in the cab or under the stars. Outta pull in around 11p their time ... 9am Sat takeoff, or thereabouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom