Attempting my first BJ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First Birf Job that is. Tomorrow after work I dig in to what will be the most detailed PM i've done on the truck to date. With the board's help, the DVD from El Mariachi, and the FSM I'm good to go. Now if I can just manage to get through the project without dropping a birf on my foot I'll consider it a success. I've read all the posts, and I believe I have everything I need. In addition to the obvious supplies I've picked up a twelve pack and a sony cd player. Wish me luck...

-Ryan

good luck, and may the moly be with you. . . .

Good luck Ryan. The dvd is a tremendous help, also make sure you don't use your teeth, it hurts like a mother. :crybaby:

Ryan,
You doing this at NJFJ40's shack? If so, I'm only about 5 mins down the road, so don't be shy if you have questions or get stuck. He's got my number.

Prolly not the best choice for a thread title........ :D

Junk said:
Ryan,
You doing this at NJFJ40's shack? If so, I'm only about 5 mins down the road, so don't be shy if you have questions or get stuck. He's got my number.

WHat is really going on here??????

Junk said:
Ryan,

What, you want to share in the action, don't you perform enough bj's on your own.

I hope my attempt at the birf job is better than the joke in the title...went over a few heads. ANyway, I'm not looking forward to being on my knees all day, elbows deep in that slippery s***...oh no what did I just start.

Too late now....:D

Lots of paper towels and Nitrile gloves will come in handy, regardless.......:cheers:

njfzj80 said:
ANyway, I'm not looking forward to being on my knees all day.

Don't worry, like dan said just have enough paper towels, and wipes and your can remove all the stuff when you are finish.

Finally I'm done... thanks to all the mud members: Junk...for the phone support, Elmariachi...for the DVD, and of course Cdan for the parts. I did most of the job on Sunday and finished up today. Over all the job wasn't bad, just time consuming. Tips for anyone doing this job are:

1. See if you can have an assistant, one to wrench while the other cleans... then switch.
2. Have comfortable work space. I went so far as to make sure I had food, beer, good music, and a beach chair for rebuilding the knuckle.
3. Leave the knuckle arms attached to the TRE's.
4. Have ALL parts and supplies on hand in advance.
5. Blow the money you saved on a hooker.

The last one is optional. Thanks guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom