Attempted Car Jacking..... Gunna need some parts.... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So early this morning, 2 guys tried to car jack me at a red light :eek:

I was able to get away unharmed, but not without a few bullet holes in my passenger door and center console :meh:

I'll get some pix up later, but I know I'll need a door, shifter console and possibly part of the dash :hmm:

Are these parts still available new or will I have to settle for used :confused:

:eek: Wow, glad you are ok.

Man I know you don't want to give up your vehicle (I wouldn't either) but in the end it's just a truck.

Glad to hear you are ok though and hope the cops catch the a**holes who did it.

You may need some parts, but we need some details.
Glad you're OK.

I don't want this to end up in Chat, but I was basically driving back to my shop to pick up my laptop before heading to the house around 3am

Stopped at a light and noticed some guy walking up from behind on my driver's side...

Didn't think much of it at first and figured he was just begging for cash (common in this area unfortunately), but I kept an eye on him in my mirror....

Then all of a sudden, another guy ran up to my passenger side with a gun and as soon as I got a glimpse of it, I floored it :eek:

He got off 3 shots initially and I laid into the train horns as I blindly went through the intersection.

I think this scared him cause he got off what sounded like another 10 shots and didn't score anymore hits :hmm:

A mile or so down the road, I stopped to check if I was hit, shook off the glass from my hair and clothes, then went straight to my shop and called it in.

BTW, this happened in Orlando just south of downtown :eek:

Believe it or not, the crime here is MUCH worse than NYC :doh:

Bummer, I was hoping to hear the shots that were fired came from you! Very glad to hear you are ok, I understand it is "just a truck" but I would never let my ride go without a fight. I am always carrying.

ouch...

My wife always locks the door's when we are driving, sometimes I tease her. But dang in these times, people are doing some stupid stuff. I will start locking now. Are cruiser are pretty sexy....:) Glad nobody was hurt.

:eek: holy crap glad you're okay!

What window(s) were shot out? I was hoping you got a chance to blast those horns! Remembering the past videos you posted, those would have scared the **** out me.

Glad to here your ok. You can always replace a truck! You cant replace a human. Not yet anyway. If you need parts a have some of those parts you listed. The man was watching you!

That's insane! Glad you're ok! I'm interested in seeing the pics...

Wow, crazy crack-heads. Glad you are OK. Reminder to self, lock the doors as the Cruiser is the only rig I own which does not do this automatically at 10mph. Personally if I were in FL I would look into a CCW...here in PRKalifornia that is not an option though.

very glad you're OK

I'd keep the holes in the door. Great conversation piece, plus seriously macho looking...! :D

glad you're ok man. effin crack head bums

If these guys weren't reluctant about shooting at you for driving away, there's no telling what they would have done once you gave the vehicle to them.

In that case, you fared better as a large, ambiguous target driving away then you would have as a certain, defined target standing alone on the street.

With as unpredictable as bad guys are, you did the right thing in this instance.

Glad you're ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom