Att. International TLCA members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
If you are a non USA TLCA member, send E Mail with your TLCA membership # to butchbaker@cableone.net
Lone Star Land Cruisers has a special offer for you.

Butch Baker
pres.
LSLC DFW Chapter

I live in the Peoples Republic of Washington State, does that count?

TB :D :beer:

Hey frenchy...................

bite me.

Butch :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :cheers:

Trying to enroll international members to beat PMC? :D

Dave

[quote author=beanz2 link=board=21;threadid=9188;start=msg80256#msg80256 date=1072334232]
Trying to enroll international members to beat PMC? :D

Dave
[/quote]

Yes, but it is not something I just came up with, we signed 3 up late last year (2002) when all the crap was going on, there is another reason, benefecial to the Internat'l members. This way they have a voice in TLCA via LSLC and our rep. and the BOD member in LSLC.
Butch

thumbs up Butch, I like the fact that you are covering all the bases to increase membership :cheers: I will be joining LSLC in January :beer:

Well I guess I qualify. TLCA #5513 and Chapter Delegate for Rocky Mountain Land Cruiser Association which happens to be non -US and, if I recall correctly, older than LSLC.

BTW, I'm working hard to get some of our members down there for your Round Up.

:beer:
Bruce

Bruce............ ???

Wasnt you with the other Canucks on Rubithon 97 ??
Dont you have that Suzuki Engine Sized Heater under the Hood of your Red 60 ???

One of the Yakoozii-Diggers?

Yup that was me. I'm driving a different fleet these days but I still have that huge heater. I've since learned that Webasto makes a cute little unit that doesn't require you to relocate your aircleaner to the roof and that's what I use in my current HJ60. I was at Rubithon in 2000 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom