Atlien 80s - Atlanta Meet & Greet 9/15/2019 @ Sweet Water Brewery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With the added need to get a trailer I just bought around that timeframe, my chances are dropping.

I'm in. See y'all there!

I will add this to the list FJC or 200 is the real question. The 200 is unmolested except tires and some minor things. The FJC has more off road things done to it.

That will be right after the Tennessee Gambler 500. I will see how soon I am home from that adventure.

Hope to make it too!

With the added need to get a trailer I just bought around that timeframe, my chances are dropping.
This has been discussed for a while so I am going to just set a date, location and time and let's see who all shows up. This is very informal. No t-shirts, no dinner, no raffle, no auction, etc. Very casual. Stop by when you want, leave when you want. The brewery is right off I-85 near the 400 split so it should be easy to get to regardless of where you are coming from.

Date: Sunday, 9/15/2019
Time: 4:00pm - ? (they close at 9pm - after that we will have to move on to Johnny's Hideaway)
195 Ottley Drive
Atlanta, GA 30324

This started with a bunch of Atlanta area 80 owners that wanted to get together. I am not the type of person to exclude any land cruisers so feel free to bring other models if interested...except FJ Cruisers or Lexus GXs as they aren't real Land Cruisers 🤪. I kid, I kid. Bring them if you've got them.

Post up if you are coming as I plan to bring a small gift for each vehicle and want to make sure that I bring enough.

Smitty
great idea, will be there!

Less than a week out from getting to see some awesome cruisers and meet some amazing people. The forecast still shows the heat wave being here on Sunday, but maybe it will leave early.

If anyone wants to post up things they have for sale and use this as an opportunity for a swap meet, go right ahead.

I will start:

I have some FREE Ironman 4'' coils for the front of an 80. They are ugly (chipped powder coat with rust), they have about 95k miles on them and they felt good when I took them off this summer when moving over to my Slee 4" coils.

I also have some FREE OME Heavies that have about 200k miles on them. I ran these with a coil spacer to match the Ironmans above.

Ironman 30mm coil spacers/trim packers for the rear coils - $15

I have some OME Sport L shocks for the rear that have about 30k miles on them and were still good when taken off this summer - $30 for the pair.

I have stock tie rod that still has the worn out TREs attached and also a stock drag link that still has old ends attached and also has an OME steering stabilizer. Stabilizer has around 200k on it but felt fine when removed this summer as I upgraded these items to Budbuilt HD units. $25 each for the tie rod and drag link.

Just heard about this from Ben. I’ll be there - coming up from Columbus.

In a strange twist...I will be in town! I will pop by with the new trailer in tow.

Assuming my stereo replacement from Hell wraps up tomorrow, I will be there in my 80. Otherwise, I will be there in my Miata for you guys to make fun of me.

I'd love to be there, but will have just driven back from South GA and won't be turning around to go back down into town. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom