For Sale Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Underside looks great. Grill isn't original.

2 wrecks
looks real iffy

DDA9B3BD-8923-44D0-BBEB-F1098C4F12E5.png
C7B72A2F-E2ED-4310-916D-9337B244B05A.png

Not to ruin anyone’s day, but this has sold two weeks ago for $6500 in Marietta GA. This is 100% confirmed.
I have screen shots to Craigslist ad.
I knew something was wrong with color matching from the photos I got.

Last edited:
Interesting. I talked to the owner, Jesus, said he owned it for two years. Thanks for the heads up. Personally, I wasn't interested, but somebody else may have been. Of course he told me that he didn't think it had been wrecked either.

I think he still uses the paperwork from the owner that had it from 2001, as the license plate has not changed.
I have not seen the car in person, and only have Info from the previous seller, that has not been the owner either.

Last edited:
I may go look at this today. The guy wants to trade me.

The guy came to look at my rig and didn’t even drive his truck. Said the he didn’t have a tag/insurance. Eh - forget it.

The guy came to look at my rig and didn’t even drive his truck. Said the he didn’t have a tag/insurance. Eh - forget it.

There are multiple posts in this thread which spell out the fact that the dude doesn't have a Title in his name on the car. Can't get tags and insurance on a skipped Title.

I would be interested under $10k

There are multiple posts in this thread which spell out the fact that the dude doesn't have a Title in his name on the car. Can't get tags and insurance on a skipped Title.

Yep - got that. Wanted to give the guy a chance and at least see the truck. Yes, you can get tags and insurance on an open title.

I drove it in the PPH hose was bad and the truck overheated on me when I was driving it I made it back but I would check to make sure the head was not cracked and the lockers would not engage and on the driver side window regulator was shot as well as the passenger side hood was good but the roof needed a pain in a serious front passenger side collision so the alignment of the hood and the bumper and the fender was messed up but it looked to be the original fender

The tires were also very badly dry rotted so I wouldn’t go over and asked if you drive it.

Voice dictation is killing me

Before it overheated I did shift and drive good and did not pull

Let me see if I can give it a better review:

Pros:
Completely rust free
All original
Even had the floor matts
Shifted excellent
Interior was great except for the fron leather
No mods have been done

Cons:
Leaking form eveywhere
PPH was blowing coolant out
Front axle needed to be rebuilt
Tires were cracked
Paint was gone on the roof
Axles would not lock
Front windows would not work
Front end collision that was repaired bad (front passengers side)

The truck drove well until it overheated, I was offered the truck for $6,000 about two months ago and it was covered in spiderwebs even in the wheel wells. The tag on the truck expired 4 years ago.

I offered $4,000 and walked away.

Would be a good project for someone.
7EE89699-8AB3-4D19-BAC9-1B98342A050A.jpeg

Last edited:
C062186F-DE90-4BC3-80AB-A9681625129B.jpeg

Yikes! I feel like you guys are getting good at this, well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom