SOLD Atlanta - Warn XD9000i winch (rebuilt) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kruz100

SILVER Star
Threads
Rebuilt Warn winch. Includes brand new Warn motor, aluminum fairlead (for use with synthetic rope), remote control, and 100' of steel line (needs to be re-wound). Unit was disassembled and cleaned, new motor was added, painted and replaced Warn stickers. Looks like new. Only selling since this won't fit the bumper I've decided for my 100 series Land Cruiser. $800 + buyer pays shipping.
20200725_092728.jpg
20200725_092736 (1).jpg
20200725_092743 (1).jpg
20200725_092751 (1).jpg
20200725_092800 (1).jpg

Bump. Price reduced to $500

Bump. Now $450

Good deal. You might want to clock that freespool knob housing so its at the top. This is the stock position and will be needed for most bumpers.

I'm liking the Dissent Offroad front bumper for my 100 series. With the way everything is integrated on the winch it doesn't seem like it will fit. What did you do to fit the winch with your Kavik?

The winch came with the lever on the top for the reason that many winch bumpers and pretty much all simple winch plates have the most access from the top, and most mounting is done feet-down. When mounting behind bumpers, like in that picture, it might work better the way it is in the pic however. The main point is that it's not in the stock position and might confuse a new buyer who may not understand why the lever is hard or impossible to access, or might cause mounting issues. That sticker is actually suppose to go on the other side of the lever. The serial number location seen there is the older location, which had a different, two part sticker with the serial number window on the upper sticker. Unfortunately Warn has finally discontinued the older sticker although sometimes a set will show up on ebay. (I know way too much about these things!) :oops:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom