SOLD Atlanta, Sub woofer panel for 80 series. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The PO of my 80 series had the rear cargo panel modified to be fit an aftermarket sub and amp. I am not a "subwoofer" guy and would rather have a stock panel there. I would like to trade for an uncut panel. It's in pretty good shape, has some minor blemishes and he had used a screw to hold it in place.

When installed:
20200401_045446000_iOS.png

Back side:
20200402_025708000_iOS.jpg

Removed, it is wrapped in some kind of faux leather and is a close color match the 40th-anniversary colors:
20200402_025739000_iOS.jpg

And if someone wants to make an offer on the amp, sub, and box I'm open to hearing them. It was working last year before I changed the head unit (it was a cassette player) I just didn't hook it back up when I put the new one in. The sub and amp are both JL audio.
20200402_025725000_iOS.jpg

20200402_025809000_iOS.jpg

I'm in lawrenceville GA and might swap my panel with you. I'm on call till tue so cant stray out of Gwinnett County but I'm interested. DM if ya can/want too swap. I have a 94 FZJ80 with gray panels/interior

Just realized the amp and sub weren't included..... let me know what ya trying to get. Not sure I want to swap and try and reproduce what was done seems like a little bit of a PITA

I'm in lawrenceville GA and might swap my panel with you. I'm on call till tue so cant stray out of Gwinnett County but I'm interested. DM if ya can/want too swap. I have a 94 FZJ80 with gray panels/interior
I am really in snellville.

Just realized the amp and sub weren't included..... let me know what ya trying to get. Not sure I want to swap and try and reproduce what was done seems like a little bit of a PITA
For $40 and your panel you can take it all. I’m in snellville

If he passes, I would be interested. I'm just over in Bogart, so you aren't far to run over to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom