Atlanta, Ga Parts Swop/meet up - September 26. (2 Viewers)

Would you be able to make it 9/26?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update on my repair. I took my 40 to Peter Merriam as recommended by several of you (thanks for coming by @Wadesters). Compared to my experience at the other popular shop in Atlanta, Peter was outstanding. He basically removed some vac lines, re-routed a couple vac lines and grounded some electrical issues. Boom she runs like a tank again. I highly recommend his shop. I’ve submitted my truck to bring your trailer.com for auction. I already regret selling it!

Now that weather is getting nicer, I am organizing another meet. Will have more detail soon. In the mean time, I am going to try and be at the next ales and overlands (feb27).

I am missing contact information (mainly email) from the following:
@LDowney
@aremell
@Mr Toad
@Prime
@Igotmearedone
@adqrip

If you are seeing this for the first time, please PM me your name, number, email, and truck info. I am putting together a list of local guys to easily set up meets.

Now that weather is getting nicer, I am organizing another meet. Will have more detail soon. In the mean time, I am going to try and be at the next ales and overlands (feb27).

I am missing contact information (mainly email) from the following:
@LDowney
@aremell
@Mr Toad
@Prime
@Igotmearedone
@adqrip

If you are seeing this for the first time, please PM me your name, number, email, and truck info. I am putting together a list of local guys to easily set up meets.
I'll be there too. It's time we have another meet up

Oh yeah!! I’ve got 40+ people on my list. I’ll shoot out an email soon. Looks like @Wadesters has something planned for early May.

Oh yeah!! I’ve got 40+ people on my list. I’ll shoot out an email soon. Looks like @Wadesters has something planned for early May.
Add me to the list. I am busy most every second Saturday of the month but am always interested in meeting up when I am available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom