Atlanta, Ga Parts Swop/meet up - September 26. (1 Viewer)

Would you be able to make it 9/26?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to let you know of a bunch of FJ40 guys getting together for a meet-up & parts swap.

It is set for Saturday September 26th at the parking lot of our warehouse in Norcross, Ga.

I hope you can make it. There will be several guys and their rigs that were at the last meeting back in February plus several more who couldn’t make it that time.

Bring your rigs and parts if you can and if not just come and be ready to hang with some fellow Cruiser guys.

Norcross, Ga. 30071

Left side of Building
Lower level parking lot
Date:
September 26, 2020
Time:
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm or dark’30
Bring:
Chairs if you want, some refreshments, and hopefully your 40’s and 60’s
FYI: there will be a bathroom and refrigerator accessible at this meet-up.

Last edited:

Chandler,
For some reason it is not allowing me to enter a vote (timely issue and humor opportunity going into election season).

The date presents a challenge for me. The 26th falls adjacent to our anniversary, so my bride could have other plans for Saturday.

Thanks

I will be at Bristol motor speedway playing crew chief at the US short track nationals that was supposed to happen in May .

Man I'll be in town week before.. If you all plan something a bit later in the year sure there would be a great turn out!

Lets start this around 4PM and run till when ever. Bring your cruiser, bring some drinks, bring some spare parts/cash!

Lets start this around 4PM and run till when ever. Bring your cruiser, bring some drinks, bring some spare parts/cash!

Chandler,
When will the location be published? Or is it available only on request?
Thanks

Y’all email/message me for the address and I’ll happily pass it on. It’s in Norcross. Right off peachtree industrial.

I'll message you again.

We will keep an eye on weather, but for now let’s consider this rain or shine!

Pm me for the address.

I texted Peter Merriam about this since he is nearby but unfortunately he will be out of town.....I really wish he would get on MUD....

Good call!
I had mentioned something to him about this a while back but meant to reach out again.

If anyone is coming down, I am looking for an exhaust for a 95-97 80 Series, as well as the windshield wiper transmission linkage.

Yes weather is rough today, but shaping up for a nice one tomorrow.
I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom