SOLD Atlanta, GA FS: Various FJ40 Dash/Interior Parts, Hardware, and Sparkplugs $150 for everything (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Happy Birthday America, Garage clean out today and it's time to give up the FJ40 dream. I am selling all that is left for my now deceased (and scattered) 1978 FJ, Her name was Delilah :(.

Asking $100 for everything pictured, not items linked below.

Please see the other posts I have made:
Roll Bar Pads
Tailgate
Ambulance Door Weatherstripping
OEM FJ40 Steel Wheels and Caps New from Toyota

In the bundle is the instrument cluster, glove box cover, Stainless Hardware for the hardtop, Many switches and lights, Parking Brake handle assembly, and the rare Factory Wheel Chuck (in Mustard Yellow.), Emblem, Window Defrost Ducts, Headrests, Hood Hinges.
2AsMI4w.jpg

qkS5TBa.jpg

cHGVGJ5.jpg

d3NKpIm.jpg

ZevMfIE.jpg

QVhTY4u.jpg
uVSrIPr.jpg

FXLG9vw.jpg

Local Pickup Only, Please PM if interested:
-MD

For posterity, here is Delilah before the project went completely to hell:

deRRjxz.jpg

Q05ryfb.jpg

zHjDa7M.jpg

uEIqhIs.jpg

vJrPesn.jpg

QNdRfoV.jpg

It's actually a sad story where my friend who was doing the body/tub rehab moved to the dakotas to work in the oil and gas industry took a bunch of parts and was moving the tub and other stuff in transit but lost his life in an accident. So effectively she's scattered in the wind outside of what you see posted.

-MD

It's actually a sad story where my friend who was doing the body/tub rehab moved to the dakotas to work in the oil and gas industry took a bunch of parts and was moving the tub and other stuff in transit but lost his life in an accident. So effectively she's scattered in the wind outside of what you see posted.

-MD
;(....

-MD
Damn man sorry to hear that.

I sent this but felt I should post it. I would prefer local pickup, but after this weekend is over and things spoken for I will make a trip to UPS/FedEx to sell it.

FYI, I work for Delta Airlines and the discount UPS/FedEx offer to the airlines is substantial, so my plan would be to gather addresses and venmo/paypal addresses. Get the quote, send the payment request for the parts plus shipping and leave everything with the shipper.

-MD

Happy Birthday America, Garage clean out today and it's time to give up the FJ40 dream. I am selling all that is left for my now deceased (and scattered) 1978 FJ, Her name was Delilah :(.

Asking $100 for everything pictured, not items linked below.

Please see the other posts I have made:
Roll Bar Pads
Tailgate
Ambulance Door Weatherstripping
OEM FJ40 Steel Wheels and Caps New from Toyota

In the bundle is the instrument cluster, glove box cover, Stainless Hardware for the hardtop, Many switches and lights, Parking Brake handle assembly, and the rare Factory Wheel Chuck (in Mustard Yellow.), Emblem, Window Defrost Ducts, Headrests, Hood Hinges.
2AsMI4w.jpg

qkS5TBa.jpg

cHGVGJ5.jpg

d3NKpIm.jpg

ZevMfIE.jpg

QVhTY4u.jpg
uVSrIPr.jpg

FXLG9vw.jpg

Local Pickup Only, Please PM if interested:
-MD
That’s a heck of a deal for $100. What a sad situations.

Looks like everything might be sold locally: Order based on PMs/Posts received:
  1. Boonedock40
  2. MtrDud
  3. Wadesters
I will update with remaining inventory/sold status

I’m local, interested in some of the parts.

All Sold, thank you Wadesters and Boonedock40, Best of Luck to you both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom