For Sale Atlanta GA- FJ40/60/80 MASSIVE WAREHOUSE PARTS SALE!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any chance there are some 62 series liftgates?

@jynx @Mrsjynx Looks like an open house happening Sept 26.

Hey, I'm local. Can I come shop around?
Specifically looking for a 1fz head (preferably cracked/junk to use for mock up)
Also could use a PS front fender in 6m1.
Misc switches to use for accessories.
I'm sure I can think of other things I can use.
He got mostly 40,60,and 62 parts. You are more than welcome to come by and look. Just let me know so I can relay the message to the owner if you want to come down other than the swap. Thanks

Any chance there are some 62 series liftgates?
950E6B3E-B4B9-4F2F-8945-3F1352B739EE.jpeg
950E6B3E-B4B9-4F2F-8945-3F1352B739EE.jpeg

Long shot, but here goes. Does he have any 60 series lower tailgates?

If it’s off a 60 but it said it’s the same as a 62. I’m sure you already know that.
The FJ60 lift gate and FJ62 lift gate are different. The FJ62 lift gate has the extra internal mounting bracket for the power door lock motor. That's why I swapped the FJ62 donor vehicle lift gate into my '86 FJ60, which also got the entire FJ62 wiring harness with power window, power door lock, and power mirror wiring and connectors. You could probably fabricate and install the bracket, but I did the swap because I already had the correct lift gate.

The FJ60 lift gate and FJ62 lift gate are different. The FJ62 lift gate has the extra internal mounting bracket for the power door lock motor. That's why I swapped the FJ62 donor vehicle lift gate into my '86 FJ60, which also got the entire FJ62 wiring harness with power window, power door lock, and power mirror wiring and connectors. You could probably fabricate and install the bracket, but I did the swap because I already had the correct lift gate.
Thanks for info. Did you get my text?

Are you willing to ship? How much are you asking for the 60 series lift gate?

Hi, I am interested in the lift gate for the 60 if you are able to ship. Are you able to confirm that it is dent/rust free?
Let me know if I can do anything regarding the shipping. I would come get but you are far enough away, just too tough for me.

Thanks,

Sean

Hi, I am interested in the lift gate for the 60 if you are able to ship. Are you able to confirm that it is dent/rust free?
Let me know if I can do anything regarding the shipping. I would come get but you are far enough away, just too tough for me.

Thanks,

Sean
Here is my number if you can text me. 678-360-5139. I can get some more pictures for you.

I have this fj60 hood if anyone is interested I will dig it out and bring it along. It has a bunch of small dings but not too rusty.

0705171308.jpg

0705171307.jpg

0705171308c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom