Wanted Atlanta Ga, clean 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Hello everyone,
I'm currently in the market for a 100 series after my 06 was unfortunately totaled by a wrong-way driver. I'm looking for a post 03' lx or land cruiser with
* low/no rust,
* no significant paint damage (large scratches to the metal, sun damage/peeling, etc)
* ideally less than 180,000 miles but not a hard limit if it's in good shape and has service records.
* budget is about $25,000
* I'm willing to address some cosmetic and interior items if needed but again, nothing major
* Color: any color is fine
I'm located in the Atlanta area and I'm willing to travel for the right car

Hello everyone,
I'm currently in the market for a 100 series after my 06 was unfortunately totaled by a wrong-way driver. I'm looking for a post 03' lx or land cruiser with
* low/no rust,
* no significant paint damage (large scratches to the metal, sun damage/peeling, etc)
* ideally less than 180,000 miles but not a hard limit if it's in good shape and has service records.
* I'm willing to address some cosmetic and interior items if needed but again, nothing major
Unfortunately my truck does have some paint imperfections, but do give it a look! Just posted the listing on this forum. Meets nearly all of your requirements and priced well within your budget.

Hello everyone,
* low/no rust,
Hey I just wanted to clarify one thing- I’m willing to travel in south East region- Georgia, Carolina’s, Alabama, Tennessee.

Hey I just wanted to clarify one thing- I’m willing to travel in south East region- Georgia, Carolina’s, Alabama, Tennessee.
Hi,

I'm the second owner of an '05 LX470 that I picked up a couple of years ago. I'm just starting to think about moving it on to a new home! I'm in Tampa and this was a Florida-based car with the prior owner so the vehicle is about as rust-free as they come. The odo is at about 226k, which is over your limit, but I'm sure my price will be under your budget as well. I have extensive service records from Lexus dealers and a few key repairs I've had done at a highly-rated specialty Toyota shop here in Tampa. The color is Eucalyptus with tan interior. The paint is not bad, but has some clear-coat fading on mirrors and other areas and some blemishes on the hood that could stand to be touched up. Seats are in good shape in the front, I had some repairs performed when I got the vehicle. The second and third rows are like new (third row still has manufacturer hang tags after all these years). Oh, and I have full set of service manuals.

As I said I'm just starting to think about parting with it, so I haven't got a set of pictures ready and I haven't settled on a price. I just came back to the forums to start getting a sense of current values and came across your post. I'd be happy to get you some info as I get it ready for sale if it sounds like something you're interested in.

Any interest in mine?

Any interest at all in this??

Baselined 99 with service records and less than 170k with clean title. Can meet in Mississippi or Alabama.

I’ve got a really clean and nice 2006 LX470 I would like to sell if you end up extending your search to Texas.

181k miles. Timing belt, water pump, etc all done at 180k. New tires. New radiator. New globes. H1 retrofit from ih8mud. Weather tech mats. Lots more. Leather and paint in amazing shape. I want to go back to truck for my needs.
5BFAF8F3-17CA-47F4-8594-B4D5D271FCC8.jpeg

Ive got a 98LC with 130k I have been thinking of getting rid of. Completely stock, I am the 2nd owner and its been a SC vehicle its entire life (so its rust free). Originally purchased from Toyota of Rock Hill and purchased by me, last year when my kid went into the hospital. Hood and roof need the clear redone, and the interior is in good, but not perfect shape.

I have all the records from toyota going back to the 1998 date of purchase, its got new CVs, Nittos with 8k on them, and some other things. Feel free to reach out if you want to try and work something out assuming you havent found something.

If you end up wanting to talk, and the hood/roof clear peeling is an issue, I have zero problems having it repainted....was planning on doing that anyhow unless someone wanted it as is.

20221110_130850.jpg

This is being sold by a friend of mine here in Greenville, SC.:

I have a one owner, rust free CA car that was built for SEMA 2022.
2003 model, 170k miles

Hello everyone,
* low/no rust,
Did you find a LC?

Hello everyone,
* low/no rust,
Hey!

Long time MUD listener, first time caller...just actually registered. I am actually selling my 2004 LX470. Black with grey leather. 157k miles. Second owner, and I have had it since 32k. Only Mobil1 synthetic oil, AHC good, timing belt water pump at 96k. Michelin A/T2's, breaks good. Overall condition is great. Costmetic items; Hood has some spotting (which I have not yet tried to buff on-might come off, but no guarantees there). One ding and a couple scratches also on hood from yours truly letting a kayak slide off the roof rack. Besides that, paint is amazing for a 2004. Interior good minus two spots: driver seat outside bolster just ripped open, and if you were to tumble the middle row forward, you would find a chunk missing where my no old black lab got into it as a puppy. You can't see if really unless you fold and tumble the seats, which I rarely do. It has third row seats in excellent condition, original carpet mats in new condition along with rubber mats in the truck. It has the hitch receiver cover, too. Title in hand. Located in Nashville, TN.

IMG_9047.jpg

IMG_9051.jpg

IMG_9054.jpg

IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_9059.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 1998 coming from Dubai. Low miles, very clean, five speed manual with sub fuel tank and clean cloth interior.

2004 LX470 white
115k original miles
New brakes and rotors
Nashville, TN
Excellent condition mechanically
Slight paint chipping on front bumper but otherwise good shape cosmetically.
Selling because 3 growing kids and 2 dogs take up a lot of space, so looking to get into a Sequoia.
Asking 27k

DM if you’d like more information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom