SOLD Atlanta,GA. 2018 Toyota Sequoia TRD SPORT $38,500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Mileage
I bought the truck from Mud two years ago. We love it. Love it so much we are going to buy a new sequoia, it’s on the way, so sadly she needs to find a new home. Everything works as should, no leaks, no rust, no damage. Front clear
bra needs to be removed it is showing it’s age, paint is clean. TOYO tech lift with extra duty springs in the back, 35 inch tires, method wheels, AL off-road roof rack. 3rd row
Seats function as should. Recent oil change at dealer. She is in great shape, she has 92,xxx miles

IMG_6031.jpeg

IMG_6032.jpeg

IMG_6033.jpeg

IMG_6036.jpeg

IMG_6035.jpeg

I wanted to buy this bad boy when it was originally for sale. :) We’re actually looking for a sequoia, so I’ll get back in touch asap

Up top, a lot of messages asking about tires

They ride good, the truck is comfortable. You won’t be disappointed

Potentially interested. Can you measure total height? Need to firstly make sure it’ll fit in its would-be home.

This is pending, gentleman has bought a flight to get it next Friday. I do not have a deposit.

I'm shocked this is still available - we loved our Sequoia

pretty much. Dude booked a flight and has a check. So I would assume it is sold. never know until the check is in hand and truck is driving away….but I feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom