SOLD Sold (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
  2. 55 Series
  3. 100 Series
Silver w/BFG Ko2’s, all maintenance is up to date including replacement of both front axles and globes with OE at dealership. Documentation is included with the sale.

Very nice ride, I searched the whole country to find a low mileage, clean LC I’ve owned it since 95k. Refer to eBay listing for price and end date, for fairness and due to the responses I’m allowing in person inspection/drives but the sale will be conducted via the auction on eBay.

I will update the listing later with photos and more detailed description I just wanted to get this posted up, I recently moved into a new role at work that includes a vehicle and therefore I don’t have the need to keep it.

The vehicle can be viewed in person during the week in Lawrenceville, GA or on the weekends in Greenville, SC.

Last edited:
Hi Eric,

I live in Greenville and would be interested in your LC. Contact info pasted below. Look forward to getting together at your convenience.

Regards,
Mike
864-Two75-444Seven

Ok guys, I made the post thinking it would slowly gain steam but it the responses have been awesome!

Just so you all have an accurate timeline of my plan with the photos and viewing/driving/inspections I decided to post that here.

Additionally, Just so it doesn’t sound fishy about why I can’t just go outside and snap some photos I wanted to tell you guys that I live(d) in Greenville but the position I moved into is in Atlanta therefore we are in the process of moving. I commute from Greenville to Atlanta temporarily right now as we buy a house and get moved and I drive the companies vehicle. If anyone was closer to Atlanta then me driving the LC that particular day would obviously be no problem and I could show it during the day.

Anyhow, it’s raining like crazy right now in both cities. My plan is to get some good photos and upload them by Friday morning and set up in person or even FaceTime/zoom style showings for non local people over the weekend ideally Saturday lunchtime

I’ll still respond to private messages of course but this hopefully consolidated some much needed information for you all.

Eric

Why were globes replaced?
I felt like the ride was rougher than it was supposed to be so I decided to replace them after I had the AHC fluid flushed at the dealership around 95k and it really didn’t help the ride. The ride smoothed out, and the random squeeks went away. One globe was busted but the rest were in great condition.

Ultimately it came down to me being really picky and the forum consensus was that they need to be replaced around 100k miles.

There was no failure of the system or anything

For those that are interested, prepare to pay more than his asking price... May the man with the deepest pockets win! In the unlikely occurrence that somebody does get it for his asking price, feel free flip it for $30k in no time at all!

Alright guys, here is a few photos my wife was able to get for us. I’ll get more specific photos for individuals just pm me or ask here. I’ll also get a ton more.

A few notes:

1) The driver seat appears to be worn in the photo but in real life that’s not the case.

2) My wife has been driving it over the last month or so therefore the mileage is 113900 ish not the 112k I estimated.

3) look closely at the top tailgate area on the photo where it’s open, there is a bit of surface rust but all the metal is hard/not brittle.

4) I installed the Bluetooth adapter already it’s the Vias Technology SL3B

5) if you look closely at the wheel photo there is an area that’s kind of bubbly, there isn’t rust under it but there are a few small areas on each wheel that are like that. My wife never noticed, I always did.

6) The seats in the far back are almost brand new looking. I don’t think anyone has used them.

7) The passenger sway bar mount that gets dropped on from the AC dislocated. I see that the vehicle is going for over my asking and I’m willing to workout some kind of deal with the new owner to get this repaired. Maybe some kind of built in discount, etc depending on final sale price. It’s completely 100% drive able and I had no idea until Toyota told me about it. It has to be fixed DIY or at a welding shop. I’m not a DIY person and since it never occurred to me that it dislocated I never bothered with dealing with it.

8) the AC compressor is new, I forgot I did that.

I’ll add service Record photos in the next few post

B3BA1038-FCF7-4F08-B228-37FD978BAAC8.jpeg

13FD38F1-E538-4E12-B3F4-778AD571924F.jpeg

E2D6E7A0-39A1-4CEF-811B-C3EC6F1A3AD3.jpeg

25D5F2FE-3E33-47D7-8D2C-70DE2C9D0C5E.jpeg

A480863C-00AD-491C-96E8-61F3E7CD61B4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom