Atlanta Custom Creations Event. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.wardfoto.com
Hi, My name is Justin Ward, and I am the Central/Mountain Independent rep for T.L.C.A.
We received an email about this event, and I wanted to forward it on to you guys, in case anyone is interested. Enjoy!:cheers:

To Whom It May Concern,

So it has been a year since ACC opened our doors, and even in this wonderful economy, we are still here. So to say thanks to all of of Customers and Vendors we are having a Party to say simply, THANKS for making this possible.
The festivities will be at our shop (link to directions below) and we will be grilling burgers and dogs and whatever else we find that looks good. We will also have drinks, alcoholic and non, ,because every burger is better with a cold beer on a hot spring day. We plan to start the festivities around 11:00 AM on Saturday June 13th and we will be around till it is time to go home.
We are also planing on having a welding class / play with our welders at around 1:00 PM for anyone that is interested.

Please RSVP if possible so that we can get a rough head count for food and drinks. Also bring your trucks so we can all check out each others rides.

Atlanta Custom Creations :: Toyota Trucks/SUVs :: Maintenance, Expedition Builds, Restorations

Thanks Again from All of us at ACC
ACCToyota.com
404-508-4800

If I can help further, please feel free to let me know. Thanks,
-Justin

I'm in. I was gonna do some baselining that day, but I guess I'll have to knock it out early and head over. Scott.....you in too?

I'm in!

It looks like you guys beat me to it. I sent out a mass e-mail to everyone that we had e-mails for and I was going to post here about it but haven't had the time. Just like the e-mail says come one, come all. We just want to thank everyone for making this venture possible and we hope that you all can make it.

Thanks
Michael
ACCToyota.com
404-508-4800

TrailDiva and I are in

I cant make it, have kids soccer, family events, etc.

We are also planing on having a welding class / play with our welders at around 1:00 PM for anyone that is interested.

Hey Mike - you guys have a tig welder? Y'all set up to do aluminum? I've always wanted to try both :hillbilly:

I am in, I need to learn to weld better.

Thats the problem that we were hoping to have. Either way, we can fit you all in somewhere.

And Yes we do have a TIG welder, 2 MIG welders and a Torch. We may also have a demo Plasma for people to play with as well.

Thats the problem that we were hoping to have. Either way, we can fit you all in somewhere.

And Yes we do have a TIG welder, 2 MIG welders and a Torch. We may also have a demo Plasma for people to play with as well.

I can bring a plasma if necessary...

It's nutin fancy but it cuts :D

I'm defiantley coming.

What will each of you be bringing?

I'll be in my silver 100 with 295's on it.

Will there be a chance for a transfer case skidplate build class :) ? I lost mine against a rock. Need a beefier one.

Scrap steel, or anything. I'll throw some food or drinks up if needed for the metal.

We plan to kick off Ticket Sales at the ACC Party so bring cash!

Is there a link or thread about the project truck? I'm bummed I had to miss the meeting last week, but stuff happens. I'd love to throw down a few bones for a shot at it. How much are tickets?

Is there a link or thread about the project truck? I'm bummed I had to miss the meeting last week, but stuff happens. I'd love to throw down a few bones for a shot at it. How much are tickets?

ummm, top of the page.

We'll get a build thread going when the wrenches start turning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom