SOLD Atlanta - Built 2008 Grey LC 140k - Back on mkt (3/21) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(58, 47, 47)
3-27-21 UPDATE: Putting it back up for sale. Nothing has changed with the truck. I put less than 1,500 miles on it this last year. The ARB drawers are not in the truck anymore so the price is $37,500... pretty firm on that. The truck is currently in Atlanta (Johns Creek). We will be here until the third week of May. I would love to sell before we move if possible (hint, maybe a bit less firm on price). If not, then I'll be in Fort Collins CO after that and in less of a hurry to sell.

Great time to buy a well built Cruiser!

UPDATE: After getting a bit too close to actually selling this week, I realized I just really don't want to sell so I'm not. Appreciate all the interest. Don't think I'm leaving anyone hanging at this point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reality is hitting hard that I'm going to need to let go of the 200. Longest I've ever owned a vehicle and thought I'd be keeping it forever. I'm retiring in a few years and my wife and I plan on spending a lot of time on the road then. The camper size my wife will be happy with is bigger than the 200 will haul so in when the time comes, we'll be getting a diesel hauler. I do have an 80 to keep my lust for off-roading alive in the meantime :)

The Details: $39,500 NEW PRICE: $37,500 due to removal of the ARB Drawers...

enhance

2008 Grey Land Cruiser

Just under 140k

2nd owner. Bought it 7 years ago bone stock from a lawyer in Atlanta with 60k miles. No accidents.

VIN: JTMHY05J584000237

Price: $37,500 (I’m not interested in lowball offers. You can make them if you’d like and I won’t be offended, I just won’t be interested. Also not interested in trades right now.)

The truck has been off-roaded, but not abused. A couple LCDC’s, ran HITR once, and a few trips on the East coast. I’ve had 40’s and now an 80 that have taken the brunt of my wilder habits.

The Mods by year. Bone stock when I bought it.

• Slee Sliders
  • Rock Warriors
  • Total Chaos UCA’s
  • ARB Sahara Front Bumper – no hoop
  • I run a National Luna standalone 2nd battery system that doesn’t come with the truck, but the truck is wired for it in the rear, and that wiring will stay.
  • Rear RLC Bumper – includes Rigid backup lights and rewired camera to the swingout, middle of the spare tire
  • FrontRunner roof rack
  • EeziAwn 2000 Awning
  • Rear Harrop Locker
  • 120k Service plus Water Pump, Radiator, Starter preventive maintenance. (not a mod I know, but good info)
  • Added 4.88 Gears
  • Front Harrop Locker
  • Trail Tailor shock guards
  • Budbuilt Stage 4 Skids
  • XP 9500 Warn Winch
  • 40" Lightbar and smaller lights on the bumper. Cheap knockoffs that work really well but the lightbar does have a little condensation. (Edit: I replaced the 40" bar with a nice FR bar. The smaller lights are working fine and no condensation)
  • LRA 24g Aux tank
  • BP51’s
  • Rebuilt the TC UCA’s
  • New 34” Nitto Ridge Grapplers @ 134k with Spidertrax spacers on all corners
  • Terrain Tamer Rotors all around and new Toyota pads
  • Charcoal cannister replaced. Was throwing the famous Moab “top of the world” codes. This cleared them up, and the second tank can ensure you never get them again.
  • All recall items taken care of.

The good… the list of mods. The maintenance history. The fact it’s a GA truck. No rust. It’s a badass truck that needs nothing and I will miss it a lot.

The bad… It does have some pinstriping. The hood has rock chips and could use a respray at some point. The Slee sliders did their job, and in the process, the passenger side slider has a dent right in the front. See pic. When the rear bumper was installed, it was mounted a bit too high and I made the mistake of standing on the tailgate and that resulted in some slight bending where it met the bumper. Pic attached. The interior is in great shape with three exceptions. Three of the 4 vents have broken adjustment knobs. Not sure how it happened, or when. See pics. It may bother you, and would be an easy fix. There is one 1” tear in the rear seat leather. You wouldn’t notice unless I pointed it out, but it’s there. I had a battery fall over and leak a little in the cargo area and mess up the carpet a little bit. I have the 3rd row seats installed now.

Questions? Hit me up. I'll add more pics tomorrow if I don't change my mind.

Last edited:
Ugh...let me check he couch for spare change. Interested....just need to take care of a few things.

Last edited:
Ugh...let me check he couch for spare change. Interested....just need to take care of a few things.
AARON YOU NEED THIS TRUCK. IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!!!! :p :p:p

Do you have more pics of the interior?

Here's a few more. Anything specific, just let me know. I'll be doing a full cleaning this weekend, but overall it's in really nice shape with the exception of the things I mentioned earlier.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Man, this is amazing truck at a very good price. I wish I was ready for a purchase. GLWS

C’mon Aaron I’ll be more than happy to pick you up at the airport and check it out with you :p

C’mon Aaron I’ll be more than happy to pick you up at the airport and check it out with you :p
I want it too! But it may be the right time. Can you spot me like 35k?

I want it too! But it may be the right time. Can you spot me like 35k?
I wish. I may have to resort to selling arts and crafts just to help fund the lockers for my 200 :oops:

Last edited:
We all needs friends who could spot us $35k for the right cruiser!

So much want.....I promised wife a sedan soon as her aging mother is having difficulty getting in/out of the LX470, otherwise I would be coming to see it! GLWS.

UPDATE: After getting a bit too close to actually selling this week to a few tire kickers, I realized I just really don't want to sell, so I'm not. Appreciate all the interest. Don't think I'm leaving anyone hanging at this point.

wow, super nice. Glad you decided to hang on to it!

3-27-21 UPDATE: Putting it back up for sale. Nothing has changed with the truck. I put less than 1,500 miles on it this last year. The ARB drawers are not in the truck anymore so the price is $37,500... pretty firm on that. The truck is currently in Atlanta (Johns Creek). We will be here until the third week of May. I would love to sell before we move if possible (hint, maybe a bit less firm on price). If not, then I'll be in Fort Collins CO after that and in less of a hurry to sell.

Great time to buy a well built Cruiser!

Gosh darnit, I was begging to buy it last year, now I have spent my doubloons elsewhere :slap:

Whoever gets this truck will be one lucky duck!

You were persistent LOL. Sorry I wasn't more accommodating back then in hindsight!

Just passed along to a buddy in ATL. He's in the market, though this may be slightly more built than he needs. GLWS! Someone is going to get an awesome truck!

Appreciate that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom