Atlanta: 2014 White LX570 2 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
White
Well I guess I'm going forward with selling my 570. I changed jobs last March and for the first time in over 15 years I found myself without a company car. I needed a vehicle to entertain clients with airport rides, fancy dinners and sporting events. I searching nationally and found this one owner with 94,000 miles or so. Serviced every 5k miles at the dealership and in Texas its whole life. I paid to have the truck shipped to Atlanta and bought it after a short test drive. Outside of what appeared to be the aftermath of a diet coke explosion, it was in great shape. Some minor touch up paint and a couple of bangs and bruises in the cargo area were no issue for me. We cleaned up the coke and I added Weathertech mats and some meaty LT285/60/20Toyo Open Country ATIII's. Prior to my alignment I slightly adjusted the front ACH brackets to level the ride height. For fitment I have Bora 1" spacers in the front and 1.25" in the rear. I trimmed a bit of the inside of the running boards to prevent rub. You have to crawl under the truck to see this. I chose this tire size to retain and improve upon the factory ride characteristics. I've had the vehicle aligned and the oil changed at Hennessy Lexus in Atlanta. It drives better than new. I scraped the front passenger bumper cover on my gate a few weeks back. I'm furious about it.

The underside of the car is extremely clean with zero rust. I will clean the red clay from the Weathertech mats. Black Lexus carpet mats are included!

Since Covid hit, I've never used this vehicle for work. With an LX470 and an 80 that are both worthy daily drivers in the fleet I just can't rationalize keeping this thing around.

Serious inquiries only/ PM me for the VIN.

Pics are in High Mode

Mileage is 99,368

IMG_8831.JPG

IMG_8824.JPG

IMG_8825.JPG

IMG_8832.JPG

IMG_8827.JPG

Last edited:
That's a good looking truck. I'll have one, but I'm still a couple years out on being ready.

GLWS.

Thanks @sammybones

A few nibbles so far but no bites. As of now this is only advertised here but I will likely post on the national sites at the end of the week.

I'm willing to negotiate on the 100k service and getting the scratch fixed.

Sharp ride and the best color combo IMO. Would buy but I already have one. Glws

Gone back and forth on keeping this but now preparing to post it up on the national classified sites. One last chance for you tire kickers to snag it.

Keeping it

Last edited:
Ok call me flaky but I have the opportunity to pick up a vehicle I’ve been chasing for a while so this once again on the block.

Mud price is $38k.

** no tire kickers please

Ok call me flaky but I have the opportunity to pick up a vehicle I’ve been chasing for a while so this once again on the block.

Mud price is $38k.

Mud price is $38k.

Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom