SOLD Atlanta / 2006 LX470 Cypress Pearl/Tan - Video uploaded (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
After only a year of ownership I am needing to sell the car I spent years looking for. I bought the LX for the 5% use case I thought I would use it for and not the 95% use case I really need. I am the 3rd owner and in the past year here is what's been done:

2006 LX470 Cypress Pearl/Tan

Timing belt/wp/accessory belt
Newer all season tires
Full syn oil changes every 5k
Diff service and drive line lube
Attempted to re-cone the speakers but failed
Installed a blue tooth adapter
Bought heaters t's but never got around to installing

I have a spreadsheet of the date/mileage of any work I've done on her as well as receipts for everything.

The previous owner had a front fender bender (no airbags) so the bumper and hood have been painted. Not the best paint job but E for effort. I will be posting pics and video as soon as the weather clears. I'm not sure on the price but I wanted to give someone on here the chance to give her a good home before going to the .com's. The car was originally sold in Atlanta, then moved to Orlando and now back to Atlanta, so no rust. If you are interested or know someone that is please let me know. She needs a good home.

Here is a link to a few quick photos:

I will get more detailed photos and video this weekend and post here. I apologize for not listing with a price. If it has to be there I would say $16,500 but I'm also realistic and more than open to offers.

Here is a video on it:

Last edited:
I am interested, would like to see some pictures and mileage/price, thanks!

I believe the guidelines say price is mandatory. Mileage would be nice also.
Sorry for the oversight. I put this post in the wrong section, copy/pasted here and left out the mileage. I just now updated it. I will get photos and price tomorrow.

I believe the guidelines say price is mandatory. Mileage would be nice also.
According to another seller who reached out to a mod, price is not mandatory on Mud Classifieds like it is on a lot of other forums. I wasn't able to find anywhere that stated price was mandatory either so I believe that to be the case.

According to another seller who reached out to a mod, price is not mandatory on Mud Classifieds like it is on a lot of other forums. I wasn't able to find anywhere that stated price was mandatory either so I believe that to be the case.
Thanks. I know a required price was the case at some point in the past, because there was always discussion about it (and it was here, because I never search other boards), but that guideline certainly could have changed.

Irrespective of what's required by 'MUD, I always find a classified without a price to be useless. As a guy once told me when I was trying to figure out a price on a vehicle I wanted to sell, "you realize I can't buy AND sell this vehicle!" SO true!

After only a year of ownership I am needing to sell the car I spent years looking for. I bought the LX for the 5% use case I thought I would use it for and not the 95% use case I really need. I am the 3rd owner and in the past year here is what's been done:

2006 LX470 Cypress Pearl/Tan

Timing belt/wp/accessory belt
Newer all season tires
Full syn oil changes every 5k
Diff service and drive line lube
Attempted to re-cone the speakers but failed
Installed a blue tooth adapter
Bought heaters t's but never got around to installing

I have a spreadsheet of the date/mileage of any work I've done on her as well as receipts for everything.

The previous owner had a front fender bender (no airbags) so the bumper and hood have been painted. Not the best paint job but E for effort. I will be posting pics and video as soon as the weather clears. I'm not sure on the price but I wanted to give someone on here the chance to give her a good home before going to the .com's. The car was originally sold in Atlanta, then moved to Orlando and now back to Atlanta, so no rust. If you are interested or know someone that is please let me know. She needs a good home.
I’m interested pictures please? Thank u!

Thanks. I know a required price was the case at some point in the past, because there was always discussion about it (and it was here, because I never search other boards), but that guideline certainly could have changed.

Irrespective of what's required by 'MUD, I always find a classified without a price to be useless. As a guy once told me when I was trying to figure out a price on a vehicle I wanted to sell, "you realize I can't buy AND sell this vehicle!" SO true!
I don’t disagree. Simply pointing out that AFAIK it is not required.

I’m interested and will be in Peachtree Corners next week. May you post pics and price please?

I'm so sorry for the delay and being a bad little poster. Things finally slowed down enough to snap a few pics. I plan to detail the car this weekend with a polish and oil change.

Here is a link to a couple of shots.

Vin: JTHT00W264012308

Once I get it cleaned up I will do a full video. As far as price is concerned, I'm open to offers. There aren't too many around so hard to come up with comps.

I apologize for vague posting. I was just curious of there was an audience. I would love to have $18,000 for the car but I'm also realistic so I am more than open to reasonable offers. What's reasonable? I have no clue.

Last edited:
Curious to know what the circled area is.....we have a 2007 LX470 and don't have that. Appears to be some sort of plug maybe?

I like the blacked out chrome, is it well done?

1620930851208.png

Curious to know what the circled area is.....we have a 2007 LX470 and don't have that. Appears to be some sort of plug maybe?

I like the blacked out chrome, is it well done?

View attachment 2673281

Ugh, sorry. That is an Overland Bound badge. I joined and figured I would rice out the car. They are 3M and I will remove those before selling. I will post a close up later today.

This is what it looks like:

emblemfeature_26dcaf95-ce25-487e-a13b-9fbeb62d997e_500x.jpg

Do you have the rear seats?

Yes, I have both seats. I have them in the garage as I didn't use them on the daily. After the detail this weekend I will post more detailed photos and video.

Ugh, sorry. That is an Overland Bound badge. I joined and figured I would rice out the car. They are 3M and I will remove those before selling. I will post a close up later today.

This is what it looks like:

emblemfeature_26dcaf95-ce25-487e-a13b-9fbeb62d997e_500x.jpg
Ah, nice. I wouldn't remove them unless the buyer asks, I wouldn't mind having them on the truck.

Ah, nice. I wouldn't remove them unless the buyer asks, I wouldn't mind having them on the truck.

They are all individually numbered and if someone wants I can transfer the membership to their name (I paid for a year). What do you get for that? Fancy medallions to stick on your car. You get access to forums, maps, discounts in the store, etc.

I had big plans for this vehicle. I canceled a Prinsu rack, fridge and was about to build a platform. Stupid life changes. :(

Here is a video of the LX

Some blunders in there about center diff lock and I missed a few things like a missing center cap on one wheel. Hopefully it helps to answer any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom