For Sale Atlanta: 2004 UZJ100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
white
My dad passed away, mom and I trying to figure out what to do with his UZJ100.
It is a 2004, white, with 240k and factory navigation. Lots of highway miles running back and forth to my folks second home in the mountains. Detailed maintenance records since 100k (when he bought it).
Interior very good condition grey leather, with 3rd row, all original, everything works.
exterior: could use a wax but paint is in good shape and body is straight.
Bone stock other than stock sized BFG A/T's and an adapter that allows bluetooth devices to play through factory stereo.

What's it worth? (working on pictures)
I'm trying to decide between selling or keeping it for my wife, and if I keep it need to know market value so I can pay mom.

Could be 12k could be 18k. Market is hard to predict and as they say it's worth whatever someone will pay for it.

keeping it for my wife
Sorry for your loss. I would do this. Check KBB and other car value sites, scan through the listings on Mud and you'll have enough info to make a proper offer to Mom. Keep in mind prices are starting to soften a bit and what someone asks is not necessarily what it sold for. GLWS

@CruisinGA sorry for loss. I think @pjohnson nailed it. With meticulous maintenance i would keep it as well. I certainly wouldn't daily drive it for a long commute, but it's a great rig for around town.

Some things to consider if you do plan to keep it:
- brake booster pump can fail at high mileage and is a safety hazard and a costly repair. Mine failed around 250k and was around $2200 at indy shop ($1600 for part, $600ish labor). This can be done for cheaper. I don't mean to scare you out of this but this is the achilles heel of these trucks. Just make sure your wife is aware of what failure looks (& sounds like) and knows what to do. Tons of threads on this. If it's mostly highway miles and driven conservatively then the pump doesn't cycle as much. If there's city miles and lots of stop and go this equals more cycles and earlier failure.
- Check to see when the starter was last replaced. This thing is under the manifold and a bit of bitch to get to.
- When was the timing belt last done?

My dad passed away, mom and I trying to figure out what to do with his UZJ100.
It is a 2004, white, with 240k and factory navigation. Lots of highway miles running back and forth to my folks second home in the mountains. Detailed maintenance records since 100k (when he bought it).
Interior very good condition grey leather, with 3rd row, all original, everything works.
exterior: could use a wax but paint is in good shape and body is straight.
Bone stock other than stock sized BFG A/T's and an adapter that allows bluetooth devices to play through factory stereo.

What's it worth? (working on pictures)
I'm trying to decide between selling or keeping it for my wife, and if I keep it need to know market value so I can pay mom.

If you decide to sell it, I would be interested. Up in Chattanooga. Pm me if interested in selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom