SOLD Atlanta: 2001 Lexus LX470, 230k PRICE LOWERED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

$5,800

Someone come get this out of our garage so my 80 can come in out of the rain.

2001 Lexus LX470
230,000 miles
Newer Maxxis AT's (75% left)
Southern truck, so no rust
Leather and third row in good shape (small split in driver's seat and small tear in 2nd row)
We bought this truck in 2012 with 116k on the clock. Since then, it was base-lined with all synthetics and has been maintained regularly by the guys at ACC Garage. I recently inherited an F-250 and the wife would like a more fuel efficient vehicle for around town, so this needs to go. My 80 and her new Camry (we hope) will claim the garage space, so there's just no room.

Recent work (All performed at ACC Garage) includes:
Synthetic oil change
New brakes all round (new rotors in rear)
CV assemblies replaced on both fronts (not just boots)
New throttle body
Heater T's all around replaced with metal
Idler pulley replaced
New under hood fuse block (was throwing a code, so replacement seemed like best option)

There is paint peeling on both bumper covers, but they are straight. There is light damage to the hood, where it turns down toward the grille. Also has light damage to the passenger-side front fender. The wife decided she didn't like a mailbox in our new neighborhood. I have replacement, undamaged bumper covers that I'll throw in with the deal. They are charcoal grey off of another LX that got off-road bumpers. If you want them, you can have them and choose to paint or not later. Also needs the antenna replaced...again, mailbox.

No mechanical issues and runs great. We have taken a few long trips in the past few months and it has performed flawlessly. With the cosmetic flaws, this is a prime candidate for someone looking to wheel a 100 series or build an overlanding rig. The closest this truck has ever been to being off-road is the gravel driveway at our family's lakehouse.

The truck is in Buford and is being daily driven, at least until we find the Camry the wife wants. I am available to show the truck most mornings and almost any Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Best way to contact me is via text 678-seven eight oh-55 five oh or email mstocks066 at gmail dot com.

Basic pics below, with more to be added later.

Last edited:
My 👸 told me no more gold colored vehicles, (LS is is the same color), but I feel drawn to ask a couple of questions despite the danger.
Was the timing belt done recently? AHC flushed/serviced at any point? And which Atlanta roller girl is yours?;)

Looking forward to more interior pics when you get a chance

Timing service is due, hence the lower price. The 90,000 timing service WAS performed. AHC not flushed or serviced during my ownership, but the system still functions as it should. Wife is a retired rollergirl who has transitioned on to opening a cannery to provide the world with pickled goodness! LOL.

Sidenote: Tell the mrs that gold is this year's hot color. Y'all should jump on the train while it's still early!

Interior pics to be added when/if I get home at a decent hour tonight.

Interior, undercarriage and mailbox damage 😕 as requested.

Any moisture seen on the floor or truck is water. Currently having massive storms in Atlanta.

Small dent on front of hood and mailbox carnage.

Bump....Price lowered.

BUMP.....Price lowered, again.

Someone shoot me an offer. I'm somewhat flexible.

Oh my god, if this was a different color it would be in my driveway :(

The gold though.

Edit: okay...there is "wrap" options. PM Sent

Last edited:
I agree. Didn’t like the color when we bought it, but it grew on me. Also, when she’s clean, the sun does wonders with that paint. You are right though, lotsa wrap options out there. If you’re gonna wheel it, who cares? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom